Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

jdofmemi

Well seeing this deal I decided to contact the seller. He was a little confused as to how I found his ad but is willing to ship them. UPS is expensive for them as they cost about $250 to ship. 2 boxes at about 60 lbs each. I was looking into Fastenal but unfortunately they are doing freight shipment right now. I video called him to verify he is s real dude. So for $750 I have front and rear Dynatrac BBK's coming. Figured I'm still saving close to 500. I payed through PayPal with buyer protection so he doesn't get paid if he tries to stiff me. Ill keep you posted as to how this turns out...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad you could score a deal.

By the way, if it's not too late, try FedEx ground. My axle from Pennsylvania was barely more than that

SilverBack

Well seeing this deal I decided to contact the seller. He was a little confused as to how I found his ad but is willing to ship them. UPS is expensive for them as they cost about $250 to ship. 2 boxes at about 60 lbs each. I was looking into Fastenal but unfortunately they are doing freight shipment right now. I video called him to verify he is s real dude. So for $750 I have front and rear Dynatrac BBK's coming. Figured I'm still saving close to 500. I payed through PayPal with buyer protection so he doesn't get paid if he tries to stiff me. Ill keep you posted as to how this turns out...haha.

They Didn’t answer my emails...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked

Congrats on the deal! Hopefully you see those pro grips!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

Good luck! I thought about the same but couldn’t bring myself to go through with it lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Good luck! I thought about the same but couldn’t bring myself to go through with it lol

Honestly we both were. We both wanted protections which is why we decided on paypal with purchase protection. In talking to him he does know jeeps so he seems legit, not just some guy with parts...haha. We'll see

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Honestly we both were. We both wanted protections which is why we decided on paypal with purchase protection. In talking to him he does know jeeps so he seems legit, not just some guy with parts...haha. We'll see

I’m sure it’ll work out. I’d have to assume they would know Jeeps at least a little to have a full set of ProGrips. Those aren’t you run of the mill parts to have laying around lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats on the deal! Hopefully you see those pro grips!

I’m sure it’ll work out. I’d have to assume they would know Jeeps at least a little to have a full set of ProGrips. Those aren’t you run of the mill parts to have laying around lol

Congratulations and hope everything works out well!

Thanks. Well he just sent me a pic of the shipping receipt with my address on it and the total. He also put a signature requirement on them due to the value. Seems legit. We'll see when they get here.

I was hesitant too, but I figured what the hell. Using PayPal credit and purchase protection I'd have some help if something went arry. I'm always happy to save 500 bucks...haha.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just another update. The tracking numbers finally processed. 2 boxes, 1 weighing 57 lbs, 1 weighing 59 lbs, are set to arrive on 4/30. Hopefully they aren't boxes of rocks. My mom did that to me on my 10th birthday. I was so mad!...haha.

Top Bottom