San Rafael Swell

Ddays

Hooked
The Wedge...looks like the Grand Canyon

View attachment 297447

Funny, when we were in Moab in '16, we had a long conversation with a professional photographer and his wife at Canyonlands Park. He said if you've never been to the Grand Canyon, you don't need to go now having been to the Moab area National Parks. He claimed the parks and areas in Utah are just as nice and waaaay less crowded with tourists than the GC is. Don't know how true of a statement that is but I wouldn't argue with it. Still need to get to see Bryce & Zion tho.

Sucks my trip to EJS was aborted this year. I was looking forward to running into you out there. Another time perhaps....

Brute

Hooked
Funny, when we were in Moab in '16, we had a long conversation with a professional photographer and his wife at Canyonlands Park. He said if you've never been to the Grand Canyon, you don't need to go now having been to the Moab area National Parks. He claimed the parks and areas in Utah are just as nice and waaaay less crowded with tourists than the GC is. Don't know how true of a statement that is but I wouldn't argue with it. Still need to get to see Bryce & Zion tho.

Sucks my trip to EJS was aborted this year. I was looking forward to running into you out there. Another time perhaps....

I'm also sorry you had tcase issues...would have hoisted a cold one with you...

Top Bottom