Scott's build of "Satire"...best..Jeep...ever

GraniteCrystal

NOTE: the name of the Jeep is chosen purposefully. Please don't misconstrue any of this as actual advice.

Well...here she is the day I brought her home from the dealer. All shiny and new.
Jeep_stock_jk.jpg

First thing I did was take a bunch of used motor oil from the last couple oil changes on the other car and pour it all down in the frame. Coated it real nice and thick. Sucker's gonna last a thousand years.

Next up, I got myself one of them steering attenuators. I could barely hold her on the road before but now she flies straight as an arrow.

Next up, I replaced every single bolt I could find with Grade 8 Stainless Steel bolts. Nothing but the best for my girl "Satire".

After all that, here is how she sits today. Subscribe to keep updated on all the latest, must-have, non-controversial mods I plan on doing to my Jeep and feel free to suggest more!
Jeep_stock_jk.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome thread. Make sure and have Bruisers Conversions install your Teraflex monster track bar.

GraniteCrystal

Don't worry guys, Teraflex and Smittybuilt are two of my favs and, yes, someday when I need some serious work I'll be making the trip all the way to Florida to visit Bruiser Conversions. I mean, Trail Jeeps is only 12 minutes away from my house, but only the best for Satire.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
At first I was like what??? As I kept reading a smile came to my face! [emoji38] can't wait to what's next for Satire! Subed

Top Bottom