Scrambler project

JKbrick

That is bad ass! Not better than a scrambler, but I’m a bit bias... but it is fricken awesome!

Is he going to continue the restoration?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We were between Orlando and Tampa today and a guy was flat towing a blue scrambler so I told my wife get a picture, she looked at me like I was retarded and just looked back down at her phone, so no pic but I tried

kep01

We were between Orlando and Tampa today and a guy was flat towing a blue scrambler so I told my wife get a picture, she looked at me like I was retarded and just looked back down at her phone, so no pic but I tried

My wife would have made me get closer so she could have got that pic. I’m starting to feel that her Jeep addiction is starting to pass mine.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
So I have started collecting parts for a scrambler build. I plan on starting in a couple of weeks once I finish with working 7 days a week. Then on to the project.
So far I have acquired a 81 scrambler body and a 83 cj7. The plan is to rob parts from the cj7 for the scrambler. Gonna stretch the 7 frame to fit the 8 and then start adding the drive train. Should be fun. View attachment 311112 View attachment 311113

Subscribed. I'm toying with the idea to buy a buddy's Scrambler, that has a bad frame.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

kep01

Sorry for the delay on this. I was in the process of selling some extra parts I had and the guy bought my project and now it’s gone. So I’m gearing up for a new project and will post up here when I get it.

Top Bottom