scull20's Build of "Equinso Ocha" (aka White Devil)

scull20

Weekend highlights.

IMG_2479.JPG
IMG_2483.JPG
IMG_2485.JPG

May have some time to get my rockstars installed this weekend. Otherwise, there's some potential new upgrades in the works too :)

scull20

Axle seal leak returned last week before we went to Florida.

Got back yesterday and drove over to the dealer. I was very upfront with the service manager about the modifications done and that I didn't want to put him in a bind by trying to warranty something that he couldn't because of any mods or scratches, dents, etc.

They called me today and said everything was ready. Axle seal replaced under warranty.

WJCO

Meme King

Got back yesterday and drove over to the dealer. I was very upfront with the service manager about the modifications done and that I didn't want to put him in a bind by trying to warranty something that he couldn't because of any mods or scratches, dents, etc.

They called me today and said everything was ready. Axle seal replaced under warranty.

:thumb: :thumb:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

thank for the invite to florida..... :question:

Andy5160

Hooked

Well done had the same issue last year after trip to Rusch good to have a warranty sometimes.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Top Bottom