Seat Covers

JAGS

Hooked
Hmm, never tried one. I have cloth on my '12 and can see some wear from getting in and out. Plus my kids don't help much. I like trek armor, but the price has kept me away. Someday I guess..

I've gone back and forth on covers ever since I got the jeep. Kind of wish I had gone leather from the start. Thinking a may just wear out the stock seats and then go aftermarket seats, mopar cover replacements or something like that. What I don't like is losing my side airbags if I go with something like mastercraft. Also only certain covers work with the side airbags.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I've gone back and forth on covers ever since I got the jeep. Kind of wish I had gone leather from the start. Thinking a may just wear out the stock seats and then go aftermarket seats, mopar cover replacements or something like that. What I don't like is losing my side airbags if I go with something like mastercraft. Also only certain covers work with the side airbags.

Are those katskin leather seat covers (I think that's the name) side air bag friendly? I've seen some on a truck at the dealer and they looked really nice

JAGS

Hooked
Are those katskin leather seat covers (I think that's the name) side air bag friendly? I've seen some on a truck at the dealer and they looked really nice

Those are pricey, but they do have an option for the side airbag.

foley0416

I was looking into the trek armor ones a well. I've had cloth in both of mine and I has held up well with 2 dogs, kids, etc. My lab threw up in the front set of my new jeep after having it two weeks, so yea, scratch that off the list. Maybe down the road after they get more wear I'll get myself some.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I don't know about the covers that are being highly praised here, but I ran cheap neoprene covers for years in the hot Oklahoma sun, and yes I did get the occasional SWASS, but overall they were fine. It depends on if you're looking for really, but just wanted to put my 2c in on the cheap neoprene. Is it the best? No. Does it work? Yes.

I went with leather on my new JKU because I didn't want to have to use covers on my seats. Problem solved!

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Worst purchase I ever regretted making for my first Jeep was neoprene seat covers. They look nice when new but when the sun gets to them, they are ugly. I want seat covers to keep the seats looking nice so I am looking for some better quality covers than those overpriced neoprene. I'll be looking at those Trek covers everyone is talking about. I want the seats to look nice until I get some nicer seats put into the Jeep.

NCRUBI2012

Worst purchase I ever regretted making for my first Jeep was neoprene seat covers. They look nice when new but when the sun gets to them, they are ugly. I want seat covers to keep the seats looking nice so I am looking for some better quality covers than those overpriced neoprene. I'll be looking at those Trek covers everyone is talking about. I want the seats to look nice until I get some nicer seats put into the Jeep.

My red seat covers are now pink thanks to the sun. 1 year and garaged when not in use....not daily driver.

Agree w others, Trek Armor. Still plan on getting them, but a bunch of my friends have them and swear by them.

Top Bottom