Seattle đź‘‹

freshazf_jt

Hey there! Thank you for accepting me into the mighty Wayalife forum. Been watching the videos since 2009, best quality of videos.

Found love in with a 04 LJ that my wife drove in high school that I later bought from her father. Now driving a 21 Gladiator, that I will be converting to a two door thanks to the renderings by Abimelecdesign.

Attachments

• 20221103_183952.jpg
    20221103_183952.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Jeep Gladiator Single Cab.230.jpg
    Jeep Gladiator Single Cab.230.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 9
Hey there! Thank you for accepting me into the mighty Wayalife forum. Been watching the videos since 2009, best quality of videos.

Found love in with a 04 LJ that my wife drove in high school that I later bought from her father. Now driving a 21 Gladiator, that I will be converting to a two door thanks to the renderings by Abimelecdesign.
That will be AWESOME!!!

Hello back, also from Seattle -- I'm a Jeep NOOB, and a Seattle NOOB too!!!

Please LMK any good local trails and such to run. (I'm often up near Darrington on the forestry roads, or over at Snoqualmie Pass, off-roading over to Green River; some favorite spots on the WA BDR as well -- Lion Rock, near Ellensburg)

Did you see the Quadratech Jeep 2D Gladiator from SEMA:

some really good clues and fabrication tips to plan for from that build; good luck!
J.

That will be AWESOME!!!

Hello back, also from Seattle -- I'm a Jeep NOOB, and a Seattle NOOB too!!!

Please LMK any good local trails and such to run. (I'm often up near Darrington on the forestry roads, or over at Snoqualmie Pass, off-roading over to Green River; some favorite spots on the WA BDR as well -- Lion Rock, near Ellensburg)

Did you see the Quadratech Jeep 2D Gladiator from SEMA:

some really good clues and fabrication tips to plan for from that build; good luck!
J.
Oh cool, I'm originally from Florida, been here in the PNW for less then two years. I'll have to check those places out. I really enjoy NF-68 up to Tonga Ridge and over to Fisher Creek.

Yea I love how they went with the 4XE model, definitely an inspirational build. With the rendering I posted I'm going for that Commanche Long Bed look.

Howzit from Mercer Island…

interesting idea…if you are going to do a two door with a longer bed, it would be great to bob the end for better departure angle…I’m thinking of doing something similar…

Howzit from Mercer Island…

interesting idea…if you are going to do a two door with a longer bed, it would be great to bob the end for better departure angle…I’m thinking of doing something similar…
With the rough measurements I've done in theory it would give me an extra 18" forward. The common bobbed bed takes 18" from the rear, practically just spinning the stock bed and keeping the same cargo space and no departure issue. That would be great to see, especially if the welder is skilled enough to swap the bulkhead and tailgate sections to make it look close to stock as possible. 🙌

With the rough measurements I've done in theory it would give me an extra 18" forward. The common bobbed bed takes 18" from the rear, practically just spinning the stock bed and keeping the same cargo space and no departure issue. That would be great to see, especially if the welder is skilled enough to swap the bulkhead and tailgate sections to make it look close to stock as possible. 🙌
That’s the ticket…looking forward to seeing it…

If you moved the rear axle forward 18", and keep the stock bed, it would be an impressive rig...121" wheelbase

Top Bottom