Security

Sahara_Maverick

I have the Tuffy box under the driver's seat.
I once saw a car alarm in Car Toys that had ultrasound to detect movement in the car. Thought about it for when I have the roof open but then decided to leave it as is and just select where I park. In my case it's also the stuff bolted outside such as the lights. So, I pick places that tend to be safer even if I have to pay more or walk more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I-Eat-Mud

Or best reason to tear it apart looking for the guns. I wouldn't want anyone to know whether or not i have those toys. But, I guess my life member NRA decals aren't any better.

I keep all my expensive stuff in the under seat drawer. Or under the custom rear deck.

Same here! that's why I don't have any NRA/other firearm related stickers on my jeep. I don't need people to know there's a gun locked up in there while i'm in the office. (Lame company policies say keep your CCW in the car not on your person)

Jackal01

Same here! that's why I don't have any NRA/other firearm related stickers on my jeep. I don't need people to know there's a gun locked up in there while i'm in the office. (Lame company policies say keep your CCW in the car not on your person)
We are allowed to carry where I work but even of they didn't allow it I still would.
View attachment 267630

Just get you one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Man when Zero is in the jeep he scares off anyone within 20 feet of it. I love it.

Top Bottom