Sending out a huge Jeep Wave from the Sun City El Paso, TX.

JKU-ELP-TX

:standing wave:Hi all, I would like to send all my fellow Jeepers a huge wave from the West TX town of El Paso. I have been Jeeping for about 8 years now. I currently have 2 rigs, an 89 YJ and a 09 JKU. I love my Jeeps like I love my family, life, and my country.

41K6DaLEleL.jpg

Jeep Sticker 1.gif

No Retreat!

Welcome!!! One thing I do kinda miss is the desert! I use to live out there. My mom lives just off of McNutt by The Wall. Trail out twords the water tower and to Surfers. Its good trailing out there.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife! I just moved from that area about a year ago. Worked in El Paso and lived in Santa Teresa NM.

Thanks for the warm welcome, love your rig. I just finished chopping my bumper yesterday. You had prime access to the trails. I have not hit them all so if you know of other trails in that area please let me know.

Welcome!!! One thing I do kinda miss is the desert! I use to live out there. My mom lives just off of McNutt by The Wall. Trail out twords the water tower and to Surfers. Its good trailing out there.

Thank you so much. Glad to be onboard. Can you give me an idea of the trail close to the water tower ? I want to take my YJ out this weekend. Can't beat this El Paso weather.

Ya sure thing. Im kinda bad with directions but lets say your facing the right? Its futher to the left side. Its the place that less populated with quads and dirt bikes and what not. Pick any trail and you can pretty much see it. Its like about a 20-25 min lityle trail but with lots off little oppsticas. Sorry but im better at leading then giving directions. Check out this web site by my friend" COUCH R" He has all kinds of events in that area. Hill climb races, baja. www.rubberdown.net

Ya sure thing. Im kinda bad with directions but lets say your facing the right? Its futher to the left side. Its the place that less populated with quads and dirt bikes and what not. Pick any trail and you can pretty much see it. Its like about a 20-25 min lityle trail but with lots off little oppsticas. Sorry but im better at leading then giving directions. Check out this web site by my friend" COUCH R" He has all kinds of events in that area. Hill climb races, baja. www.rubberdown.net

Ok awesome. Thanks a million. I snapped a pic of the mountains near transmountain that I wanted to share with you.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392581004.884321.jpg

Ok awesome. Thanks a million. I snapped a pic of the mountains near transmountain that I wanted to share with you.View attachment 69521

Something is wrong here. Your rig is all alone in the parking lot. There is no fence and then there are miles and miles of fun stuff in front of it.. It is one of those pictures where the bottom would read

DETERMINATION You to will cross the street to get to the other side

or

DETERMINATION I'm there dude.

WELCOME TO WAL!!

Top Bottom