September 3rd

TRLJNKY

My Saturdays are smoked due to kids sports until around Nov. Sundays are going to have to be my fun days for a while

Fires JK

cav♤fighter;759313 said:
My Saturdays are smoked due to kids sports until around Nov. Sundays are going to have to be my fun days for a while

Might be able to do a run on Sunday if I don't have to work should know tomorrow

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
Whats cantina for the con?

It's an annual fund raiser for the rubicon trail foundation. It's basically a giant taco sale/party at the loon lake spillway. They raise money from taco sales and a raffle for the foundation. They'll have vendor booths tons of cool vehicles, just google cantina for the con 2016 if you want more info. It runs Sat/Sun.

Fires JK

It's an annual fund raiser for the rubicon trail foundation. It's basically a giant taco sale/party at the loon lake spillway. They raise money from taco sales and a raffle for the foundation. They'll have vendor booths tons of cool vehicles, just google cantina for the con 2016 if you want more info. It runs Sat/Sun.

Thanks I'll take a look

Fires JK

cav♤fighter;759313 said:

If you want to hit a trail Sunday I'm available

TRLJNKY

Whats your plan for a trail? Ill check with the Mrs and make sure she doesnt have us locked into something with it being labor day

Fires JK

cav♤fighter;760671 said:
Whats your plan for a trail? Ill check with the Mrs and make sure she doesnt have us locked into something with it being labor day

Whatever makes you happy just want to get out and run a trail, someone suggested steves loop

Fires JK

cav♤fighter;760775 said:
Ill PM you. If anyone else is interested please chime in

Looks like we will be running Hunter Lake if anyone is interested, not sure yet if it will be saturday or sunday.

MiamiU1999

Hunter Lake is an easy trail, but it is pretty. Good views into Reno and nice meadows at the top. I'd go, but I'm out of town.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
cav♤fighter;762803 said:
Yeah you guys have to be real close by now.

any day now. I should bring her wheeling and have a trail baby lol.... Would make a hell of a story for a thread [emoji23]

Top Bottom