Serious street cred ......

Flat Top

After recently going to 37's and blacked out Slabs I made a trip down to visit my Brother. His 10 year old daughter immediately asks me if I was busy on Monday morning because she would like me to drop her off at school in my Jeep. She explained that she would gain some "Serious Street Cred" if her friends saw her being riding in it. :cheesy:

She is also an outgoing Princess for a local beauty pageant that is having it's annual parade festival in October (Flanonia Czhilispiel for any Texans out there.). Her parents were originally looking for a "cute" convertible for her to ride in for the parade, not anymore. She wants me to bring it down, pull the doors and top and drive her in the parade.

I was already very happy with the upgrades but seeing how excited she was to now ride in it for her parade is icing on the top. :thumb:

After recently going to 37's and blacked out Slabs I made a trip down to visit my Brother. His 10 year old daughter immediately asks me if I was busy on Monday morning because she would like me to drop her off at school in my Jeep. She explained that she would gain some "Serious Street Cred" if her friends saw her being riding in it. :cheesy:

She is also an outgoing Princess for a local beauty pageant that is having it's annual parade festival in October (Flanonia Czhilispiel for any Texans out there.). Her parents were originally looking for a "cute" convertible for her to ride in for the parade, not anymore. She wants me to bring it down, pull the doors and top and drive her in the parade.

I was already very happy with the upgrades but seeing how excited she was to now ride in it for her parade is icing on the top. :thumb:

That's just too cool! :thumbup:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Great story, your niece will be the big fish in the little pond now. Does that equate to Serious Street Cred? :thinking:

That's really great! Good for her!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

My girls asked that I not pick them from middle school in my jeep without doors or roof because, "it looks like we're too poor too afford doors or a roof". Little shits.

That is so cool! But what are you going to say when she asks if she can have the keys to take it wheeling?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's so awesome! I hope you oblige. :thumb:

I had already planed on being there for the parade with the wife, now I get to drive my Rubi instead of her Grand Cherokee (win).

She is a great kid and a very sweet girl. There is not much I wouldn't do for her.

I had already planed on being there for the parade with the wife, now I get to drive my Rubi instead of her Grand Cherokee (win).

She is a great kid and a very sweet girl. There is not much I wouldn't do for her.

Awesome. I hope to see you post photos of that street Cred racking up.

That's Great! I can see it now, Uncle of the Year!

Ricky

My girls asked that I not pick them from middle school in my jeep without doors or roof because, "it looks like we're too poor too afford doors or a roof". Little shits.

Hahaha! Now that's funny. Has to be the age lol.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

OP that is great!

The kids I teach all stare at no doors. I tell em I couldnt afford doors... priceless expressions around

Very awesome! My dog gets a lot of looks from others (dogs) when we are cruising around. Works for all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom