Settling with my Dana 30 am I crazy?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'm running the same combo only with 4.88s and it's worked well so far.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438019216.764726.jpg
BlackHawk08jk stuck on a ledge with brand new Mud Grapplers, D30, and 4.88s. Tire lugs were grabbing the ledge but it couldn't pull itself up. Needless to say there was a lot of stress on the front axle and it held up well :yup:

Jk909

I've been on 35's for about 2.5 years. I've only had the 5.13's for about 6 months.

Good to know considering I'm running a similar rig with 4.88's. You wheel a lot harder than me. That last video Eddie made when you tried that big boy run was bad ass.

BlackHawk08jk

View attachment 156107
BlackHawk08jk stuck on a ledge with brand new Mud Grapplers, D30, and 4.88s. Tire lugs were grabbing the ledge but it couldn't pull itself up. Needless to say there was a lot of stress on the front axle and it held up well :yup:

Just to clarify it was my wife driving😁 ( that's why it was stuck lol) Really she did a great job on it. Beat the piss out of the axle and one wheel. But made it up and everything held up.

BlackHawk08jk

I also have a video of her driving the left tire on a sizable rock and sliding off the side and slamming the front axle down on the rock. No breaks or visible bend, and I have no gussets or sleeves or anything like that.

EZ-E

Just to clarify it was my wife driving😁 ( that's why it was stuck lol) Really she did a great job on it. Beat the piss out of the axle and one wheel. But made it up and everything held up.

I remember this. I thought for sure that she was going to break something. Although, it did make it up I seem to recall a winch line being pulled first...😁

Top Bottom