Shark "Tank"

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Shark "Tank"

Bumper is on and the lights are all wired. I think it looks great. He had a burned out bulb in the fog lights so we picked up a set of led fogs off of Amazon. We will see how long they last, but for the price they are crazy bright. They are so much better than the led bulbs in the OEM housings he was previously running.

IMG_4936.JPG
IMG_4934.JPG
IMG_4933.JPG

You can even see the Spyder with all gazillion watts of lights on at the same time. You definitely don’t want my son behind you on a night run. Lol.

IMG_4935.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
Bumper is on and the lights are all wired. I think it looks great. He had a burned out bulb in the fog lights so we picked up a set of led fogs off of Amazon. We will see how long they last, but for the price they are crazy bright. They are so much better than the led bulbs in the OEM housings he was previously running.

You can even see the Spyder with all gazillion watts of lights on at the same time. You definitely don’t want my son behind you on a night run. Lol.

That came out really good. That spider is badass.

JAGS

Hooked
Cool little mod on the spyder. What fogs did you go with? I have the bulb swap in my JK and was planning to do the same in the JL. But curious what you used

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Shark "Tank"

^ Xprite 60 watt CREE

IMG_0083.JPG

Who knows how long they will last, but they cost next to nothing and are waaaaay better than the LED bulb in the OEM housing we previously had.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I installed the smoked Cree front marker lights (fenders and grill). Been about a year now. Had a fast flash and burned fuse when I first turned the key. Changed the fuse and haven't had a problem since. For $40 you just can't go wrong.:thumb:

rmilobrown

Hey Sharkey, I bought the same Xprite fogs after reading your post. Did you use the anti flicker harness or just straight fogs?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey Sharkey, I bought the same Xprite fogs after reading your post. Did you use the anti flicker harness or just straight fogs?

I just used the pigtails that came with the lights. It didn’t look like they had an anti-flicker module in that pigtail.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Shark "Tank"

So the Shark Tank’s driver’s side door won’t lock/unlock using the key fob or power button. The window works fine. All others doors work fine. Thoughts? Actuator?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I would disconnect the battery and discharge the system before digging too deep. Sometimes glitches like this work themselves out.

Top Bottom