Shocks

Hack12

I kinda dislike the fact u guy are trying to sell ur product on this post!!

They are a supporting vendor of this forum, there is nothing wrong with them plugging one of their comparable products. As others have mentioned, he is merely offering another option, and a 90 day money back guarantee to boot! Nothing he did was out of bounds in any way. Like Adam said, if you don't like them, don't buy them.

Well this past weekend I went from the Pro Comp ES9000 stiff shocks to the Rancho RS9000 XL shocks. What a huge difference. One factor I like is the ability to adjust the ride. You can dial in your ride from super stiff to soft like the OEM. Right now on my JKUS I have the front set at 3 and the rear set at 4 and matched with plush ride coils it is a very pleasant drive.

I am receiving nothing for this post. In fact I purchased my shocks from another member on this forum. Had Rancho not chimed in I was going to with experience. Ride is subjective.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Im sorry i didn't know they where a sponsor

Yep there are a few here. Go to the link below and you should see them all.

Edit- nevermind link didn't work lol just go to the preferred vendors section and you will see them all

Sent from my iPhone

silverjk11

I know it's another animal, but I had the rancho adjustable shocks on my f150 and I absolutely loved them. I got the loaded leveling shocks up front and be matching 9000's for the rear. All adjustable. Could dial them in, for the money I would buy them again, and probably will in the near future.

Jay_r24

i dont know why but im still drawn to the 2.0s

Hahaha I'm in the same exact situation. I just got a 2.5" bb and looking for shocks, I currently have the fox 2.0 in my shopping cart on a website but am considering the Ranchos/bilstein not sure which way to go!!

Sent from Junior's Iphone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kilroy

I believe 2.0s ifps are rebuildable. Nice to know if you don't want to buy another set down the road. They can be tuned to your application and are aluminum not steel.

Hahaha I'm in the same exact situation. I just got a 2.5" bb and looking for shocks, I currently have the fox 2.0 in my shopping cart on a website but am considering the Ranchos/bilstein not sure which way to go!!

If you can find someone in your area that has them installed on their jeep and take a ride. That way you can find out for yourself before you spend the money. Just a thought.

Jay_r24

If you can find someone in your area that has them installed on their jeep and take a ride. That way you can find out for yourself before you spend the money. Just a thought.

Good Idea!!! Ima have to see if there is!

Top Bottom