Should there be a limit on drivers age??????

BaddestCross

The minute it becomes a privilege we might as well live in a police state.
Fair enough. I guess I should have said that a driver's license is a privilege. At least in CA. Of course, with them allowing illegals a license, I guess it's becoming more of a right.

If we want to discuss blowing up licenses all together, I'd probably be with you on that since I'm all for less government involvement in our lives. 👍

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Wait, you have to temporarily stop at yield signs? I thought they meant you can just floor it and merge into traffic and everybody else has to deal with you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I had a woman fail to yield to me, ran into the side of MY car with hers, got out and yelled at me for causing an accident! Her first comment was, and I swear this is true, "didn't you hear me blowing my horn? That means you have to stop and let me in." :crazyeyes: WTF? She believed that with every bone in her body.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I had a woman fail to yield to me, ran into the side of MY car with hers, got out and yelled at me for causing an accident! Her first comment was, and I swear this is true, "didn't you hear me blowing my horn? That means you have to stop and let me in." :crazyeyes: WTF? She believed that with every bone in her body.

Yeah, asshole. You have to get out of her way! :clap2::cheesy:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

Lol this truly is something special. I am curious if the cops showed up and what did they have to say?

Paws

While it is a right/privilege to drive, there needs to be a way to test physically and mentally unfit people.

Instead of making it an age limit why not enforce everyone take the drivers test every other year along with a psych test.

While it is your right to drive, it's the governments/states right to protect the innocent.

There is so much other crap they can enforce too. Exhausts that pollute, uninsured drivers, unlicensed drivers. There needs to be more random check points and get that shit off the road.

BobNH

That's awesome, and far too common. I got rear ended by a lady in a minivan a couple months ago, at a stop sign. The car in front of me went, so I pulled up to the sign and stopped. No traff8c. Then I get hit. Her reason? She looked up the hill and saw no traffic so she assumed I went, basically indicating to me that she figures the stop sign was only there if there was traffic.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Yeah, asshole. You have to get out of her way! :clap2::cheesy:

^^ LOL, This was her EXACT attitude!

Lol this truly is something special. I am curious if the cops showed up and what did they have to say?

No police- I made her pull over instead of blocking the road like the idiot she was & honestly I didn't see any need to call them. Sad thing was her husband works at a car dealership & they turned in a claim for damage, which was a joke because there wasn't any. I even had pics that I forwarded to the insurance co. Then the goddam insurance company hiked MY rate because PA is a "no-fault" state. In laymans terms that means "fuck you, worms, we're gonna raise everyone's rates & you can't do anything about it".

Top Bottom