Show Off Your Guns!

I'm going to check out an HK45 & SIG P220 .45...Benelli M4 12 ga...I have shot the P220 before, fit and recoil felt good in my hands. Having been around a gazillion brown bears in AK over the years, I wouldn't even bring a gun to fish...they are so focused on eating salmon. However, a single grizzly in the backcountry of ID, MT or WY would be a different story...and I would be more worried in camp while cooking food. Having a shotgun in the backcountry has a dual purpose...you can use it to hunt food if necessary (carry a box of #6's)...
I have an HK45, I like it; just bought an M&P 10mm 4" just haven't had a chance to get to the range.

View attachment 39817244 mag up top that a Marine friend of mine owns and my 460 magnum below. Comparing frame and barrel sizes. His 44 has a 12" barrel, mine is 8 3/8".
My father-in-law used to own a gun shop, he used to get a good belly laugh watching me shoot the 44mag with his "special ammo".
First time I shot it, it made me take 2 steps back, swear I felt my hands ring for a couple of days afterwards lol
Good times going out shooting with him (y)

I have an HK45, I like it; just bought an M&P 10mm 4" just haven't had a chance to get to the range.
I really want the Glock 20… but just haven’t got around to it. Let me know how you like the M&P 10mm. I think I’ve shot a 10mm once but cant remember. Biggest caliber I currently own is .357.

My father-in-law used to own a gun shop, he used to get a good belly laugh watching me shoot the 44mag with his "special ammo".
First time I shot it, it made me take 2 steps back, swear I felt my hands ring for a couple of days afterwards lol
Good times going out shooting with him (y)
It's like when I was ten yo and shot my dad's .357 mag the first time...then he handed me his .45 Auto Mag...

Some of my most used and favorite guns I have are a Marlin lever action rifles. I have a 357 Marlin that is just plain fun to shoot.

I also bought it under the guise of “needing” a back country truck gun. 🤣
Of course that’s retarded. But anyhoo. Fun little rifles nonetheless
Dude, I’ve wanted that rifle for years… to go with my .357 Vaquero.. you know because Cowboy life. 😬

Some of my most used and favorite guns I have are a Marlin lever action rifles. I have a 357 Marlin that is just plain fun to shoot.

I also bought it under the guise of “needing” a back country truck gun. 🤣
Of course that’s retarded. But anyhoo. Fun little rifles nonetheless
Not totally retarded when I have to worry about getting hassled by the man in a few different states that I regularly travel through because anything with a detachable magazine and a capacity over ten is scary looking. But I appreciate the point.

I have my eye on a good high caliber lever action rifle for a truck/camping gun. They are reliable, powerful, easy to use even in the brush, and you don’t have the concerns with the patchwork of capacity laws out there.
That’s a solid choice!

Not totally retarded when I have to worry about getting hassled by the man in a few different states that I regularly travel through because anything with a detachable magazine and a capacity over ten is scary looking. But I appreciate the point.
Retarded in the sense that, if you were truly concerned with personal safety it wouldn’t be a long gun in the truck. It would be on your person.

Top Bottom