Show off your Jeep!

Brankz

:banghead::crazyeyes:
I'm saving for:
Teraflex 2.5 coil lift with used fox shocks
Teraflex 1.25 body lift
35" nitto trail g.... I was going with 33s but some 1 here told me to save more and get the 35"
This stinger bumper that I saw on eBay they sell rear and front
Cut fenders
Oh yea and replace my dented fender...
I'm almost there maybe in 2 or 3 weeks I star building it.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

What's your Snoopy build going to look like Brankster?

I'm saving for:
Teraflex 1.25 body lift
35" nitto trail g.... I was going with 33s but some 1 here told me to save more and get the 35"
Cut fenders

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

RockyJk

I'm saving for:
Teraflex 1.25 body lift
Cut fenders

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

If you're going to trim your fenders I don't think you'll need the body lift

Brankz

If you're going to trim your fenders I don't think you'll need the body lift

Yea but I want a 4 inch lift but I don't have the $$$$ so I do 2.25 + 1.25= 3.40. But people say teraflex lift gives u 3 inch, that means 4 inch lift for cheap :)

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

Yea but I want a 4 inch lift but I don't have the $$$$ so I do 2.25 + 1.25= 3.40. But people say teraflex lift gives u 3 inch, that means 4 inch lift for cheap :)

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

You don't need a 4 inch lift to run 35's

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

4 inches on a 2-door with chopped fenders or not is too much lift in my opinion. On my 2-door I had a 2.5 lift with a TON of heavy armor and gear and with flat fenders and 35's it did phenominal on the trail AND looked like plenty of lift. I'll post pics if you'd like.

You don't need a 4 inch lift to run 35's

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very true, in fact both Strizzy and I are running NO-LIFT, flat fenders and 35's on our Rubis.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You don't want that much lift on a 2 door. Well maybe you want it but it's not need. I have that much and its a little too tall.

Brankz

4 inches on a 2-door with chopped fenders or not is too much lift in my opinion. On my 2-door I had a 2.5 lift with a TON of heavy armor and gear and with flat fenders and 35's it did phenominal on the trail AND looked like plenty of lift. I'll post pics if you'd like.

Very true, in fact both Strizzy and I are running NO-LIFT, flat fenders and 35's on our Rubis.

Really? you think that I just go with out the body lift.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

YES. We wouldn't steer you wrong. Unless for some reason your little heart yearns for a really tall Jeep. 2.5" and flatties will definitely do the yob (Job).

Absolutely.;)

Cool u guys save me 200 bucks lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Beyrgut

Yeah a body lift on a 2 door to accommodate 35s is way overkill. You have to keep in mind most vendors rate their lift height on 4 doors so on a 2 door you typically get another inch. Also. If I recall the Teraflex springs run on the high side as well so you may very well get the 4" lift you are looking for, ok maybe not 4 but it will be way over 2.5.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah a body lift on a 2 door to accommodate 35s is way overkill. You have to keep in mind most vendors rate their lift height on 4 doors so on a 2 door you typically get another inch. Also. If I recall the Teraflex springs run on the high side as well so you may very well get the 4" lift you are looking for, ok maybe not 4 but it will be way over 2.5.

Teraflex 4 door 3" coils net around 4" settled on a 2 door.

1BAMFR

Finished up my Brothers Rubi yesterday...

37's on AEV rims, chopped flares, rear bumper/carrier

IMG_20130427_132033_383_zps62a819f8.jpg
IMG_20130427_131949_202_zps14c67d5b.jpg

Top Bottom