Show off your new jeep

Adamw1212

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474824847.402501.jpg

Picked up my new wrangler yesterday and I already love it even though it's just a sport. Can't wait to get a lift and 35's for it as the first phase to this project. I know I still want bumpers, winch, and rocker guards and I know I'll probably have to upgrade the axles

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
View attachment 224036

Picked up my new wrangler yesterday and I already love it even though it's just a sport. Can't wait to get a lift and 35's for it as the first phase to this project. I know I still want bumpers, winch, and rocker guards and I know I'll probably have to upgrade the axles

Congrats man. Wheel it til you break it and then you'll be forced to upgrade! :thumb:

Adamw1212

Thanks! I waited an extra week for the dealer to get in this color. I want black rims with red bead locks. I think it will look sharp

Napalm

View attachment 224036

Billet Silver is a great color! Nice choice!! Enjoy it!

Adamw1212

Congrats! What are the specs (Man or auto?) and options you have (A/C, radio ...) ?

Got it auto since I live in the city and didn't want to worry about replacing clutches. Has a/c, power windows, power locks, standard radio nothing to fancy

Top Bottom