Show Off your Off-Road Trailer

CalSgt

Hooked
That place is a nightmare.
Is it always like that on weekends? I went out there for an overnight trip during the week years ago & we almost had the place to ourselves.

I was talking about it at work today & was told someone got stabbed a few weeks ago over asking another camp to turn down their music at 1 am....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is it always like that on weekends? I went out there for an overnight trip during the week years ago & we almost had the place to ourselves.

I was talking about it at work today & was told someone got stabbed a few weeks ago over asking another camp to turn down their music at 1 am....
Who stabs people anymore? Fucking newb.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Honestly, it’s just another place that has been ruined by the sidexside, Johnny come lately, white trash crowd. I stay far away from Moon Rocks, Sand Mountain, and the rest of the hot spots. There are so many places in Nevada to get solitude that I see no reason to join the drunken mess.

CalSgt

Hooked
Honestly, it’s just another place that has been ruined by the sidexside, Johnny come lately, white trash crowd. I stay far away from Moon Rocks, Sand Mountain, and the rest of the hot spots. There are so many places in Nevada to get solitude that I see no reason to join the drunken mess.
Okay, I'm guilty of being a sand mountain regular but do avoid big weekends

CalSgt

Hooked
Back in the late 80’s my buddies and I would go to Sand Mountain and have the entire place to ourselves. Those days are long gone.
Weekdays and odd weekends it is fairly quite but not likely to get it to yourself anymore, I didn't start going until about 98

Top Bottom