Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

Armydog

Crappy picture, hope it shows up better in the daylight..... Still like it, kinda low key... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394929955.677792.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

loscann48

That's a edited version of the ones I was harassing you with while you were working....sucker....oh wait, you make money which you can then put back into the jeep.....:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KSomes

zajy7ype.jpg

Just joined, but I didn't hesitate to get a Wayalife decal!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Nice shot! But ummmmmmm....are you guys gonna help that poor dude in the background??? Lol :)

I got ahold of the rangers and it happened the day before...bad thing, he was blocking the trail and there was no reversing back up. I got cocky and picked a bad line and almost rolled in to him haha. I luckily made it past ok as you can see...took me a couple days to pull my underwear from between my butt cheeks though!

HILLZ

i'm waiting on my cowl stickers and a t-shirt then i'll be putting up a pic. :doh: this means i'll have to give the rig a clean! :cheesy:

I got ahold of the rangers and it happened the day before...bad thing, he was blocking the trail and there was no reversing back up. I got cocky and picked a bad line and almost rolled in to him haha. I luckily made it past ok as you can see...took me a couple days to pull my underwear from between my butt cheeks though!

Haha! Nice. The Jeep will find a way to get by! 😉

BBG

Here's mine on Grey goose

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395108967056.jpg
    1395108967056.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 310
Top Bottom