Show your 2 doors on 35's stating lift you are running.

Samsquanch

2014 Wrangler Sport
2.5" Terraflex spring lift with shocks
315/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs
16" Summit Racing D Window steel wheels, 4" backspacing
Rugged Ridge Hurricane flat fenders
4.56 gears and Detroit Truetrac in the rear
Tuff Stuff bumpers front and rear
Warn 8000 lbs winch

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Also, Pete, what is your main concern? Ride quality, gas mileage, purchase price, wear and tear?

Ride quality doesn't really change that much. And price is understandable. I lost maybe 2.5 mpgs and I can't speak for wear and tear yet.

I think your jeep has lived a long enough life on those eensy teensy tires. At this point you need to pull the trigger. When looking back on your life you are more likely to regret the things that you didn't do than the things you did do!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
2014 Wrangler Sport
2.5" Terraflex spring lift with shocks
315/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs
16" Summit Racing D Window steel wheels, 4" backspacing
Rugged Ridge Hurricane flat fenders
4.56 gears and Detroit Truetrac in the rear
Tuff Stuff bumpers front and rear
Warn 8000 lbs winch

:thumb::beer:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Looks like we have a serious case of Paralysis by Analysis!

Also, Pete, what is your main concern? Ride quality, gas mileage, purchase price, wear and tear?

Ride quality doesn't really change that much. And price is understandable. I lost maybe 2.5 mpgs and I can't speak for wear and tear yet.

I think your jeep has lived a long enough life on those eensy teensy tires. At this point you need to pull the trigger. When looking back on your life you are more likely to regret the things that you didn't do than the things you did do!

Lol! You fucking crack me up! I think I am going to have to buck up! I have been waiting for the 2" Rancho, but might go "EVO" 2" with Fox Performance shocks, rear spacer and brake extensions. Would cost me a bit more.

I want a little better ride and can get with either I believe. With larger diameter shocks would help especially on wash boards. I am considering a compressor as well.

Hell, I had a Bronco that got 6-8 mpg gas mileage does not bug me as much as performance. I have a Superchips it would help.

Really been looking at 5 295/75/70's in...
Nitto Trail's...installed with DT cert for about $1757.
Cooper SST Pro...a bit more.
Mastercraft Courser MXT...just tire price on these a little over $1000 and for 315's about $1100.

Wear and tear will happen and accepted it.

My awesome wife is letting me spend a bit from tax return, but I still want to keep if low....cause I am tight ass.

I think if we were closer you would get me into some trouble!:cheesy:

That quote is familiar:thinking:

j2dna

315/70/17

1" spacer in front with Mopar High Clearance flares.

34664957115_5e0f8a660f_c.jpg

Top Bottom