Show Your Bar!

It is known that most of us enjoy our libations, be it wine, tequila, vodka or the superior whiskey! Thought it would be fun to show of your bar! Be it ever so humble or over-the-top amazing. So, let’s see them!

Mine is really just a sideboard but I have repurposed it to be a bar of sorts. I plan on installing some shelving above it for the glasses, shaker, and other paraphernalia of the spirits.

IMG_6303.jpeg
IMG_6306.jpeg

Let’s see yours! 👍

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks Mike, built those from scratch with lights and everything, was one of our first projects in the house, redid the bottom half about 2 years ago, was just the upper shelves and a sideboard cabinet thing.

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks Mike, built those from scratch with lights and everything, was one of our first projects in the house, redid the bottom half about 2 years ago, was just the upper shelves and a sideboard cabinet thing.
Any tips/tricks on building and installing similar shelves. I have two alcoves by my fireplace I need to build some cabinets for.

I’ve gotten several quotes from $2500 to $4750. Seems ridiculous for some base cabinets and shelves.

benatc1

Hooked
Oh super easy man, I basically framed the part of the shelves that would touch the wall and the capped them, so it’s essentially a hollow box with 1x4 and 1x10: on top and bottom capped around the 2x4s cut down appropriately. Then the cabinets are just buy the cabinets, which I just bought cheaper finished ones, then position em and I did a butcher block top, screws from cabinets up to the block. Aside from the fridge, Id think you could do it all for way less than 1k and some tools, so don’t get ripped off.

benatc1

Hooked
Any tips/tricks on building and installing similar shelves. I have two alcoves by my fireplace I need to build some cabinets for.

I’ve gotten several quotes from $2500 to $4750. Seems ridiculous for some base cabinets and shelves.
^^ see above

JAGS

Hooked
IMG_8629.jpeg IMG_8630.jpeg IMG_8631.jpeg IMG_8632.jpeg

Hanging out in the loft for bit. Took some more recent pics as haven’t done so in a bit. This thread seemed like the perfect excuse.

Custom built whiskey bar and “mini” wine fridge conversion. Mead dry storage. Mead fridge. Additional wine fridges and bar/beer fridge.

Loft bar/lounge also includes seating areas, shuffle board, electronic dart board, 55” tv, record player, and stereo. Needs some form of gaming system, just haven’t decided yet.

This is what we did with game and movie loft after the kids moved away to college. Almost been a couple years now and soon the kids can enjoy the collection(s). Ha ha.

Last edited:
View attachment 406104 View attachment 406105 View attachment 406106 View attachment 406107

Hanging out in the loft for bit. Took some more recent pics as haven’t done so in a bit. This thread seemed like the perfect excuse.

Custom built whiskey bar and “mini” wine fridge conversion. Mead dry storage. Mead fridge. Additional wine fridges and bar/beer fridge.

Loft bar/lounge also includes seating areas, shuffle board, electronic dart board, 55” tv, record player, and stereo. Needs some form of gaming system, just haven’t decided yet.

This is what we did with game and movie loft after the kids moved away to college. Almost been a couple years now and soon the kids can enjoy the collection(s). Ha ha.
That’s seriously bad ass, Jason! 👍

Bullwinckle

Hooked
View attachment 406104 View attachment 406105 View attachment 406106 View attachment 406107

Hell yea Jason! Awesome whiskey and wine cave! Looks like it would be some good times there for sure. 🥃🍷

Top Bottom