Side Steps

tsweeten

I'm trying to sell my Westin Step Bars ASAP. They were already on the Jeep when i purchased it from the dealership and with recent modifications that i've made, I would prefer the all black step bars.
If anyone is willing to trade me there black step bar for my chrome bar, that will work as well. Here is a picture of what they look like.

BTW they are 5 months old and have no defects on them(scratches/dents etc)

I'm Located in Georgia.

Or if anyone else knows how I can switch them out with black ones please let me know.

Thanks!

jeep.jpg image.jpg

pastorwug

Couldn't they be powdercoated for cheaper than $$ loss in selling and repurchasing in black? :thinking:

tsweeten

Nope. I can get new powder coated bars for 200. I've went to multiple body shops and they all want at least 450.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I would pull out the rattle cans - flat black Rust-oleum and your done.:two cents::brows:

besides … the chrome compliments those stars in the middle of your wheels!

JKFlyer

i can understand how your all black look is being ruined by the chrome bars. what McPuck said...scuff em up real nice and rattle can them!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
NOBODY I mean NOBODY wants chrome...sorry. Rattle can them. I had chrome package on my jeep and Rustoleum bedlined the gas lid cover and tail light guards.

Hey, whats wrong with chrome?! 1389322092883.jpg Yeah, he's right, they suck and they went away soon after that pic was taken,lol

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

Top Bottom