Silver Turtle!

Fuzzystig

What's up guys! New here, but not new to the jeep. I've had my 2013 JK for a few years, got it when new. It's undergone a hell of a change, I'll probably forget a bunch.

3.5" teraflex with all 8 arms
King 2.5 adjustable shocks
35 Toyo Open RT's
JCR vanguard full width bumpers + shield tire carriers
Full skid plates (escapes my mind at the moment. River raider? Does that sound right?)
Teraflex Big Brake kit
Got a twill bestow trektop
There's more, but all the stuff slips my mind

Started out in Houston Texas, the jeep was me and my dad's toy. We did a few big cross country trips, to Colorado, to Moab, and to California. Tons of wheeling down in Hidden Falls. College came around, I moved into California and can't build with dad in the garage anymore but everything he's taught me has stuck with me and now I've got a family heirloom of sorts. This jeep is a lot more than just a vehicle to us, so hopefully you find some love in it! AND_1323_2.jpgAND_6085.jpgIMG_0024.jpgIMG_0055.jpgIMG_0096.jpgIMG_9090.jpgIMG_9331.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg
Here are the new King's in their resting place! Still gotta get my bumpstops set right, I've got about an inch of travel left on them when the shock is fully compressed. I got a lot of repairs going on her in the next few weeks, namely Revolution rear axle shafts (bent the stock flanges). I'll post up when I get all that stuff done!

Awesome build, congrats! I have the king 2.5 adjustable and love them! Same thing with the revolution shafts. That are great for standing behind their warranty if you bend them in the future. It looks like you have the AEV pintler wheels in argent. I had a set of them and had bent two of the wheels. They stopped producing them so I upgraded to the Rock monster beadlocks but I have three straight pintlers if you ever need to replace them. Congrats on the build!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey there! I'm laughing at the name "Silver Turtle." It's funny that's your Jeep's name because all the guys nicknamed me turtle. I'm still not locked so I high center easily. Oh well...Welcome :thumb:

Got the new revolution axles in yesterday. 100 degree weather in the sun on the driveway posed a slight challenge, but it's done! IMG_0550.jpg

Don't worry about the brake calipers hanging off the line. I installed new steel braided ones right after ����

Last edited:
Top Bottom