Sioux

White_JKU

this is the best build thread EVAR :rock:... i literally read every post instead of scrolling for pics.

Re: SIOUX - the build

hell ya it is!!! 5% jeep 80% bs and 15% random foolishness! what i believe to be the perfect blend ..... ergo the perfect build thread!

andrew -

so today i decided to throw these in

1368127439520.jpg

not sure they are gonna much too much of a difference, but compared to the OEM bulbs, my flashlight on my phone is an upgrade. While Trucklites are on my list, just a bit not yet. So we shall wait till the sun goes down and see what these babies can do. Hey 40$, couldn't hurt...

was also gonna do the ESP kill switch today, but still can not find a toggle that I liked the look of... so that shall wait I suppose?!?!

andrew -

Last edited:

rubicrawl

SIOUX - the build

so today i decided to throw these in

View attachment 29106

not sure they are gonna much too much of a difference, but compared to the OEM bulbs, my flashlight on my phone is an upgrade. While Trucklites are on my list, just a bit not yet. So we shall wait till the sun goes down and see what these babies can do. Hey 30$, couldn't hurt...

was also gonna do the ESP kill switch today, but still can not find a toggle that I liked the look of... so that shall wait I suppose?!?!

andrew -

Soo are they bright?

sorry LONG nite......

yes they are much brighter than the OEM bulbs. They also expand your field of fire which is nice as well. i would recommend then at 40$ to anyone who does not already have Trucklites!

andrew -

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

I saw these at walmart and was debating on these and another version. I was just too cheap and yes...I'm THAT cheap that $30 lights are too much imo unless they are great! (that's a little insight as to why I always bitch about trucklight's pricing :eek: )

honestly that is just too expensive for headlites! unless they do the driving for you too! i will use that 400$ on sumthing I can weld onto my jeep. and b4 anyone fills out the butthurt form, the trucklites are awesome, i just dont have the money to spend on them! :p

andrew -

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
SIOUX - the build

honestly that is just too expensive for headlites! unless they do the driving for you too! i will use that 400$ on sumthing I can weld onto my jeep. and b4 anyone fills out the butthurt form, the trucklites are awesome, i just dont have the money to spend on them! :p

andrew -

I agree. But they are badass when you get them!

Top Bottom