Sitting Here Internet Trolling Jeep - A.K.A. the S.H.I.T. Jeep build/donation request

MTG

Caught the Bug
Only thing I give out is bad advice and wine. Will either or both get me on the list? Lol.

- Jason

We accept anything and everything…as long as it's free. You don't happen to have a 104" flat screen do you? My 92" seems so small these days. :sigh:

MTG

Caught the Bug
C.O.P.4X4 will donate a set of 54" tall tires to your cause.....only used on one trip in Moab

I've heard about these tires and the rig it was on. BadAssNess was the word I kept hearing. Well that, and something about not having limit straps or sway bar end links, not knowing how to fix the problem and being afraid to take it on the off camber stuff and making someone else drive it, but I digress.

As long as it comes with a pack of smokes and some coors light we are golden.

Waiting for PM now. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Please, Please, tell me you have some experience with this like having modified a (S.H.I.T.)Yugo or a (S.H.I.T.)Saturn or something. I just want to know my money isn't going to be wasted on this (S.H.I.T.) Jeep build.

Oh sure, I understand. You don't want to give your money to just any dickwad who says some cliché bullshit like "we support our troops" or "these colors don't run" I get it. Rest assured your money is safe with us. :yup:

We've done a 1970 Gremlin. Licorice dispenser and all.

Both of these gems:
1971 Chevy Vega
1987 Yugo

Does the PT Cruiser Strike a chord with you? Been there, done that!

and the Pièce de résistance...a 2001 Pontiac Aztec…Oh yeah!

I know you are impressed. Please PM me your donation.

Armydog

Oh sure, I understand. You don't want to give your money to just any dickwad who says some cliché bullshit like "we support our troops" or "these colors don't run" I get it. Rest assured your money is safe with us. :yup:

We've done a 1970 Gremlin. Licorice dispenser and all.

Both of these gems:
1971 Chevy Vega
1987 Yugo

Does the PT Cruiser Strike a chord with you? Been there, done that!

and the Pièce de résistance...a 2001 Pontiac Aztec…Oh yeah!

I know you are impressed. Please PM me your donation.

Aztec? I'm in like Walter White...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

SDG

Caught the Bug
Of course. Which level would you like to be? I'd prefer to handle all of this off line so PM me. We can wire the money to my offshore account.

Have I told you that you look like a double ultimate platinum kind of guy? ;)

If you give me your bank accou t number I will make the transfer of many golds to you ok?

Nigerian-Prince-400x400.jpg

Chevy Dave

Hit up 2013JKUR he has a set of trail grapplers I heard... Somewhere in Wisconsin :p

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

Heholua

PM sent. Please have FICO score and cash deposit ready. Preferred method of deliver is...duffel bag :yup:

I will be sending a driver to your house with a large duffel bag of non-marked, non-sequential bills. All I need is your financial information to secure payment.;)

jesse3638

Hooked
All the proceeds raised from the sale of the items on my desk will be "donated" to you build. I'm going to be aware of what ever it is you're raising awareness for...:D

SDG

Caught the Bug
I think awareness also needs to be brought to orpaned adults. A huge segment of our aging population is now orphaned by their parents. Everyone knows at least 1 orphaned adult and probably has one in their family. For just $20 a month we can make sure that more people are aware that this is a real problem. Orphanism is not going to go away and we need to raise awareness! !!!

If you support me building up vehicle to draw attention to this issue I am sure we will raise awarness. I am registered as an official 5120 (f) farce corperation with all donations going to my pocketbook to help ensure I can crawl into the lap of luxury. I can assure you that after all applicable expenses are paid 100% of the non existant proceeds will go towards raising awarness and treating adult orpan syndrome, and hopefully findi g a cure... possibly suspended animation like walt disney...

trailraider

Hey everyone!

I've been working on this project for countless hours already and thought I'd post it up now for a chance for you all to be part of the "Sitting Here Internet Trolling Jeep" build.

What I am looking to do is build a jeep that will "raise awareness" for Internet Trolls...Slackers...Webwheelers...People that just sit around and do nothing...Etc.
First a little about us:

Who we are: We are a entity that does not make a profit...in fact we don't make anything...at all...ever.

What we do: Not much really. :sigh: Just sort of sit around and talk about stuff on the internet. Wait, is trolling Facebook something? If so, then we do that.

What we intend to do: Drive around to various jeep events to help raise awareness and stuff. But honestly that seems like a lot of work now that I say it. I'll get back to you on this one.

What I really want to do: Get free shit for my jeep...and that is where you come in. :yup:

What is needed:
1) As many cash sponsors as I can get (I will not limit the number of cash sponsors, however I do ask that any donation made be in an amount over $100, because who has time to count anything less?)
2) Six corporate sponsors...specifically:
a) EVO Manufacturing (DTD/EVO Lever/high steer kit)
b) King Shocks (coil overs and triple bypass shocks)
c) Dynatrac (front and rear PR 60/80 axles)
d) PSC (hydro assist)
e) Mastercraft Safety (Seats--four)
f) Off Road Evolution (free labor for all of the above). Oh and it would also be nice to be moved to the front of the line too, who wants to wait for all this stuff to get installed?

That's it for now, be sure to check back for updates. (not too soon though, I'm kind of tired after making this thread)

I look forward to taking your money. :thumb:

just wondering how this project is going. any progress updates?

Top Bottom