Sitting pretty and flexing shots with stats....please

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I dont really like that gap between the fender and the tire but i have to get more funds to move up to 35s or maybe 37s:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hear you! Id love to put the JKU on 37s, Ill just be no where near ready for that for a while! I am a little worried about putting the 33s from my 2 door onto the 4 door when it gets here, afraid they may look too small on it. Yours look good though, they look bigger to me for some reason. So my dilemma is get 35s for the JKU now, or swap the 33s from the 2 door onto it and use the money for other mods, and bump up to a 35 when they wear out.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I hear you! Id love to put the JKU on 37s, Ill just be no where near ready for that for a while! I am a little worried about putting the 33s from my 2 door onto the 4 door when it gets here, afraid they may look too small on it. Yours look good though, they look bigger to me for some reason. So my dilemma is get 35s for the JKU now, or swap the 33s from the 2 door onto it and use the money for other mods, and bump up to a 35 when they wear out.

You know you want em! I think the 33's will look small and you need to donate your tires to....well...me!:thumb: Showed one of my buddies your rig and they really liked your wheels and commented on how changing out wheels really changes it up!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
You know you want em! I think the 33's will look small and you need to donate your tires to....well...me!:thumb: Showed one of my buddies your rig and they really liked your wheels and commented on how changing out wheels really changes it up!

Ha! I do. My dilemma is either get the 35s now and the Jump seat (needed) or stick with the 33s for a year and get the jump seat, Evo rear bumper fascia and D ring mounts, rock sliders, skid up what's not protected from the factory, etc. I've been looking at a lot of 4 doors on 33s lately. I think I'm just going to have to get it and slap the 33s on and see how I like it. :idontknow:

jkfern27

i was really thinking of just getting 35s but im just going to wait till they wear out cause the ones i have right now are practically brand new

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ha! I do. My dilemma is either get the 35s now and the Jump seat (needed) or stick with the 33s for a year and get the jump seat, Evo rear bumper fascia and D ring mounts, rock sliders, skid up what's not protected from the factory, etc. I've been looking at a lot of 4 doors on 33s lately. I think I'm just going to have to get it and slap the 33s on and see how I like it. :idontknow:

Here is a rig for yeah AAI. TRAUMAhead has got TF leveling kit with trimmed fender flares. Especially if you are going to run your leveling kit. Running 35/12.50/17's. Looks pretty sweet!
traumahead.jpg traumahead.jpg

swag247

Silver 2011 Jeep Wrangler sport Unlimited
-----------------------------------------
Lift: Rubicon Express 3.5 Inch Standard Coil Lift Kit with Mono Tube Shocks
Gears: Front – DANA 30 5:13/Rear – DANA 44 5:13
Tires: Pro Comp Xtreme Mud-Terrain 2 – 315/70R17, XTREME MT2
Rims: Pro Comp SERIES 7069, 17X9 WITH 5 ON 5 BOLT PATTERN – FLAT BLACK
Rear Bumper: SmittyBilt SRC Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier with Receiver Hitch

flexing.jpg sitting-pretty.jpg

Theogriff15

I know it's not much compared to all you JK guys, but heres my 2006 WK with the 4" superlift and 32's. As we all know the IFS is limiting but there are a bunch of us WK guys trying to make it work....

Sitting Pretty:

"Flexing":

dahreno

Banned
I'll throw my Jeep in here and hope a certain moderator doesn't give me a hard time for posting another pic. It has changed quite a bit.

dahreno

Banned
I wasn't trying to hide anything. I was just hoping that if I didn't state your name you wouldn't freak.There was no question in my mind you would know who you were. Stupid of me to think you would pass it by! As far as the clean up of my favorite 4 wheel site that some people had to paint all over the rocks, burn trees and totally destroy the place,I am pretty proud of being part of a group that quietly went there and as a group, did a clean up that took all day.We do that alot. Do you have a problem with that? I'm talking to 10 frank1X. When was the last time you went out and cleaned up anything. How dare you make fun of doing a clean up of public property that many people use. It's in the best interest of all of us to do our part.I actually practice it, not just say it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom