Sitting pretty and flexing shots with stats....please

Rccrwlr

What the hell is wrong with everyone lately. Come on guys. The trolls are :asshats:, take them for what they are worth. The rest of us need to treat others like you want to be treated and we should all have no trouble enjoying the wealth of info that is here. Stop hiding behind the internet and be the enthusiasts of the 4x4 and outdoor world we are.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm talking to 10 frank1X.

If by 10 Frank 1X you mean 10frank9 well thank you.

When was the last time you went out and cleaned up anything.

Not going to even entertain this moronic question, being that it's so loaded and assumes a lot on your part.

How dare you make fun of doing a clean up of public property that many people use. It's in the best interest of all of us to do our part.

You are an idiot. Never made fun of anything. Sounds like you need to take your Midol, put you're purse down an have a beer.

I actually practice it, not just say it.

Man you are so awesome! I should be more like you, except with thicker skin!

I don't even know you but figured it was you when I took the time to click the photo, get redirected to photobucket, and scroll through all of your photos.

dahreno

Banned
I think you can see I am an enthusiast . Not only do me and my wife wheel, we go out with like minded people all the time and haul out trash. And I mean alot of trash.We have the local trash co. donate several of the largest dumpsters made and fill them. Not only do we go out and pick up trash, we go out with Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful and do major pick ups. The last time we went out we picked up over 95 tires just to name a little. That is why it really makes me upset for someone I don't even know to post up my private pictures of trash pick up and make fun of it. I don't think I am better then anyone else at all but I really do try to do my part. If every body did maybe closing trails wouldn't be such an issue. Sorry for the rant but as you can see, we are very passionate about keeping the trails clean and open. We have two Jeeps and one of them I am very proud and lucky to say I for once in my life am able to build the Jeep of my dreams and like to show it. I am sorry if some don't appreciate it.By the way Frank, you know which way to drop !Such a hater.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I like this one better:

This was a great clean up effort the local club did. In fact I think it was featured in Crawl magazine recently.

We have two Jeeps and one of them I am very proud and lucky to say I for once in my life am able to build the Jeep of my dreams and like to show it. I am sorry if some don't appreciate it.

Get that rig finished...I want to check it out at the next N. Nev. S&G. *:thumb:

HLKSMSH

Lets get back on track guys here is a update on my jeep after a few tweaks.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 426

dahreno

Banned
Thanks MTG, it was in Crawl mag. However it was not a local club, just people who want to make a difference. Some people could have belonged to a club. Also the wagon should actually be done this year ! LOL !

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks MTG, it was in Crawl mag. However it was not a local club, just people who want to make a difference. Some people could have belonged to a club. Also the wagon should actually be done this year ! LOL !

I read about it in a couple different articles. Pretty big story.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I think you can see I am an enthusiast . Not only do me and my wife wheel, we go out with like minded people all the time and haul out trash. And I mean alot of trash.We have the local trash co. donate several of the largest dumpsters made and fill them. Not only do we go out and pick up trash, we go out with Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful and do major pick ups. The last time we went out we picked up over 95 tires just to name a little. That is why it really makes me upset for someone I don't even know to post up my private pictures of trash pick up and make fun of it. I don't think I am better then anyone else at all but I really do try to do my part. If every body did maybe closing trails wouldn't be such an issue. Sorry for the rant but as you can see, we are very passionate about keeping the trails clean and open. We have two Jeeps and one of them I am very proud and lucky to say I for once in my life am able to build the Jeep of my dreams and like to show it. I am sorry if some don't appreciate it.By the way Frank, you know which way to drop !Such a hater.

Thanks Brother I for one appreciate that!:thumb: My wife and I will pick up after P-I-G-S when we go hiking as well. I've actually loaded up tires dumped and had to pay to dispose of them as well.

quit staring

That is one good looking rig! A bit tall though what size lift?

thank you very much. It has 4" EVO plush coils with a 2.5" spacer in the front. since I put the carrier and spare on yesterday the back is a little Lower and it looks kinda funky so ill probably switch out the 2.5 with a 3/4" or so. it's gettin there though

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
thank you very much. It has 4" EVO plush coils with a 2.5" spacer in the front. since I put the carrier and spare on yesterday the back is a little Lower and it looks kinda funky so ill probably switch out the 2.5 with a 3/4" or so. it's gettin there though

6.5" lift? :eek:

xflstl

2010 JKUR 42's 6.4L Hemi, Evo DTD front & Rear.

IMG_20130625_200530_398.jpg

pic2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605

Top Bottom