Slabs and TPMS?

DA RUNT

Just to confirm what others have said, on my 2013 I put the factory TPMS sensors in my slabs and they work great. Tire pressure (35s) is set at 28psi and using Procal I set the lower limit to 22psi. The dash light never comes on and the individual dash readings are very accurate. I love the TPMS dash readings. Ran over a nail way out in west Texas in my 2004 Dodge Pickup which did not have TPMS. The slow leak finally caught up with me but by then the tire was trashed and I was stuck over 100 miles from the nearest town. TPMS would have alerted me to the leak and I probably could have stopped somewhere along the way.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'm gonna run the tpms. Really like the individual readout

NV375

I have been running mine in 35" TGs not slabs for about 5000 miles and still have not made up my mind if they worth keeping. The warning comes on most mornings. It will go off somewhere on the way to work. If I set my pressure higher I do not ride on the entire tread. I show 22psi starting in the morning and 28 when rolling down the highway in the afternoon.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Giving this some thought, I can see on the newer jeeps the individual read out might be better for the sensors.

Coloradan

I have been running mine in 35" TGs not slabs for about 5000 miles and still have not made up my mind if they worth keeping. The warning comes on most mornings. It will go off somewhere on the way to work. If I set my pressure higher I do not ride on the entire tread. I show 22psi starting in the morning and 28 when rolling down the highway in the afternoon.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Mine do the same thing, especially on cooler mornings. I may end up turning mine off this winter.

Flat Top

Just to confirm what others have said, on my 2013 I put the factory TPMS sensors in my slabs and they work great. Tire pressure (35s) is set at 28psi and using Procal I set the lower limit to 22psi. The dash light never comes on and the individual dash readings are very accurate. I love the TPMS dash readings. Ran over a nail way out in west Texas in my 2004 Dodge Pickup which did not have TPMS. The slow leak finally caught up with me but by then the tire was trashed and I was stuck over 100 miles from the nearest town. TPMS would have alerted me to the leak and I probably could have stopped somewhere along the way.

I had Discount send me new TPMS sensors when I ordered my Trail Grapplers. The sensors and tire pressures registered immediately upon start-up. After a week of running they are working well and are spot on. :clap2::clap2:

Top Bottom