Slabs, Rubi rear D44, Rubi front D44 housing

jb0215066

What's the problem?

I'm not looking for handouts! Yes I am new to forums, how does it hurt to inquire about the items for sale? I am just looking for a Rubi front Dana 44. I'm not a troll or a moron, but you guys sure know how to make a guy feel welcome

jb0215066

Fallowing the rules

When I get a chance today I will go on and introduce myself and my Jeep and how I got here with it. Thanks

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: This isn't Craigslist. First & foremost its a community that has rules. Cardinal Sin around here is people NOT contributing anything but wanting to just buy & sell parts.
First step is to give us all a wave & introduce yourself. If you did that I missed it.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
When I get a chance today I will go on and introduce myself and my Jeep and how I got here with it. Thanks

I think its a little late for that. Being active on the for sale section doesn't really count as being active. Your being active in trying to benefit yourself. How about sharing some knowledge or maybe just contributing a little before you try to take advantage of the generosity of our active members. Give before you take. Thats how this forum works, it says clearly in the rules you so obviously skipped right over.

How can we make you feel welcome when we dont even know who you are AND so far youve only used us for our classifieds?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I'm not looking for handouts! Yes I am new to forums, how does it hurt to inquire about the items for sale? I am just looking for a Rubi front Dana 44. I'm not a troll or a moron, but you guys sure know how to make a guy feel welcome

Because there may be an active member here who could actually use it over someone that no one knows. Welcome :standing wave:

sipafz

Caught the Bug

IMG_2967.JPG

IMG_3904.JPG

IMG_3677.JPG

Piss off!!

jb0215066

How can you say I'm looking for free shit?? I'm only asking about things that are for sale? I didn't realize that none of you have ever been new to a forum

jb0215066

Ok. I get it now.

I'm want you guys to know that I'm not looking for free shit. I will try to become a more active member before leaning on the classifieds.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
How can you say I'm looking for free shit?? I'm only asking about things that are for sale? I didn't realize that none of you have ever been new to a forum

Yup, we don't go to new forums. We're more than happy just to stick to this old one! The thing about forums is that you have to read and comprehend what you have read before posting. A concept that you seem to have a problem with. It's real simple around here; follow the rules or hit the bricks! That means that the classifieds are not for you!

WJCO

Meme King

I was new here once. Got lots of shit on my first day. We all fuck up from time to time. Either learn from it or cry victim like a little bitch. Such is life.

Top Bottom