Slick Rock Road

Hopefully I’ll have the opportunity to take some pics.

Spicer is close by but Utica is at one end and Lake Alpine at the other.

Sweet. Just let me know. We could always run Deer Valley instead since it’s a little longer. Or do Slick Rock South to North and then run Deer Valley right after to get a full day in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

THAT sounds awesome. Always wanted to do Deer Valley.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Had a great day on the trail. Couldn’t have asked for better weather too. The new section of trail added about 20 minutes for me running solo. There’s 2 additional obstacles that are pretty fun. The first rockpile has a bypass the second one does not. Unfortunately there is already evidence of people deviating from the trail. They even added signs to stay on the trail for the people that need the reminder. Here’s some pics of the new parts. As usual, they don’t do it justice.

IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

IMG_4453.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

And here’s where it joins back to the original trail.

IMG_4455.jpg

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Looks like it was a great day out!! Sunny and clear!!! Nice write up.

Thanks, yea it was nice to get outta here for a bit.

Cool...where's the fish pics?...

This is where I say my phone died and I threw them all back I’m pretty sure. Lol. Didn’t end up wetting a line. The lakes were super low so the banks were just thick mud. Had visions of what my son would have looked like after that.

Looks like a good day. I was up that way but in the wrong jeep and later in the day.

Where did you head up to?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks, yea it was nice to get outta here for a bit.

This is where I say my phone died and I threw them all back I’m pretty sure. Lol. Didn’t end up wetting a line. The lakes were super low so the banks were just thick mud. Had visions of what my son would have looked like after that.

Where did you head up to?

Copperopolis and Murphy. Had the puppy getting her out and about with other humans.

Top Bottom