Sliders

hlax2525

I am looking for any type of slider for my 4dr. I am hoping to one day get the evo sliders, but for now, just need something to get me bye, as I have a sport, so no protection there. Looking more for rubi sliders in my area, but if not any bolt on sliders preferred as I don't want to weld a set on to have it be crap and then have to reweld the evo ones on later on down the road

Ldogg

Check out the ACE engineering sliders. If you can get rubi rails too then they go together. They come power coated and you can install them in 15 minutes. You remove the 3 body bolts on each side cut the edge of the washer a bit and then they go into the slider box and then back on the jeep. Here they are on my 2door with rubi rails.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398825236.457478.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398825256.735349.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398825293.015043.jpg

bingwah

Hey I have a set of 2014 Rubicon sliders I just took off my 4 door to put on a set of Bestop Power steps. The sliders are in new shape and I am looking for $100 for both, but you will have to pay for shipping.
I don't have any pics but if you want some I can take some and send them to you.

Top Bottom