Slow money build

longarmwj

If you say so??? IMO tho, I think you’re a total bullshitter. Don’t you have LB vids to watch?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL. Funny enough I have no issue whatsoever with you, but I guess we will agree to disagree. Your opinion of me doesn't effect me whatsoever. At this point, you're just trying way too hard to seem like a hardass.

But if you really want to get technical, you don't have any experience personally with me, just what you've seen on the forum. So how can you form an opinion based off what you've seen when you have no personal first hand account?

That's how silly your argument for Terrorflex sounded.

Last edited:

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
LOL. Funny enough I have no issue whatsoever with you, but I guess we will agree to disagree. Your opinion of me doesn't effect me whatsoever. At this point, you're just trying way too hard to seem like a hardass

Lol!! I think you’re the one who thinks he’s a hardass. I’m just simply calling you out on it.

longarmwj

Lol!! I think you’re the one who thinks he’s a hardass. I’m just simply calling you out on it.

Since when is explaining yourself making you a wanna be hardass? You're the one who came at me for no reason, and I responded accordingly. But somehow it's my fault. Interesting how that works.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Since when is explaining yourself making you a wanna be hardass? You're the one who came at me for no reason, and I responded accordingly. But somehow it's my fault. Interesting how that works.

Post #4 is your attempt at being a hardass. I just pointed it out to you, and apparently you didn’t like it. Yes, I did come at you because I personally am tired of reading your negativity. Lighten up a little.

longarmwj

Post #4 is your attempt at being a hardass. I just pointed it out to you, and apparently you didn’t like it. Yes, I did come at you because I personally am tired of reading your negativity. Lighten up a little.

Negativity? I don't say or post anything different then anybody else when it comes to Terrorflex and the likes. So why don't you call them out as well since you want to be such a forum messiah

And I don’t care if you “called me out”. I’m not mad or even remotely upset. Just can’t figure out why you overlook other people saying terrorflex is bad but if I do, it’s an issue

Last edited:

A.J.

Negativity? I don't say or post anything different then anybody else when it comes to Terrorflex and the likes. So why don't you call them out as well since you want to be such a forum messiah

I think the point trying to be made is being missed. Teraflex is definitely not a favored brand here and for good reason. That is agreed. It just looks like you were a little eager to jump on it for someone’s first post on the forum. The op wasn’t asking for an opinion to purchase or to resolve a problem. Then you got called out on it and got really defensive. A little tact for a new member would be better.

longarmwj

I think the point trying to be made is being missed. Teraflex is definitely not a favored brand here and for good reason. That is agreed. It just looks like you were a little eager to jump on it for someone’s first post on the forum. The op wasn’t asking for an opinion to purchase or to resolve a problem. Then you got called out on it and got really defensive. A little tact for a new member would be better.

I’m actually not even upset. I was simply explaining why I went the route I did with my control arms. I wasn’t ever getting defensive (although it’s hard to tell tone of message over a forum). In all honestly the OPs post came across as being a bit trollish.

My issue (if you even want to call it an issue because truthfully it doesn’t bother me in the slightest), is that there are countless times where others have said the exact same thing I have (just worded differently) and nothing is said. I’m just curious as to why it’s an issue when I do it? I have no issues at all with mountainjk10 (nor anybody else in this forum for that matter) and even after this exchange I will continue to have no issues with him, it just puzzles me.

Abntroop

View attachment 328561 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Welcome to WAL Brennon! Don’t sweat it, it’s not like your Jeep is going to spontaneously combust from running the wrong brand of part. It’s on now! Run it til it shits out, wash, repeat and have a good time while doing it same as everyone else!

longarmwj

Yes welcome and I apologize for derailing your thread. If your setup works for you then don’t let what I or anybody else say make you second guess your choices

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I looked at your thread because of the title. Slow money build applies to me as well. I appreciate how long it can take to finish a project jeep (if they’re ever really finished).

Top Bottom