Smoking Meat -- Tips, Opinions, Recipes

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What is that, and where can I get one? Looks delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

My thoughts exactly

This was the best one I’ve ever made.

Bacon weave
Maple sausage
Cream cheese with jalapeños and sharp cheddar cheese.

Season you cream cheese with your favorite rub them sprinkle the rub on the outside before going on the smoker.

Smoke until the bacon is crispy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This was the best one I’ve ever made.

Bacon weave
Maple sausage
Cream cheese with jalapeños and sharp cheddar cheese.

Season you cream cheese with your favorite rub them sprinkle the rub on the outside before going on the smoker.

Smoke until the bacon is crispy.

Is the log thing just mixed in a bowl and then you roll it into the log? No eggs?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Getting ready to buy a new charcoal smoker. My old one rusted out. Any of you have recommendations for a tool kit that will last outside? I've done metal, wood/plastic handle, and everything just seems to wear out quickly. I want something that can sit outside with no issues without paying a crazy amount of money.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Getting ready to buy a new charcoal smoker. My old one rusted out. Any of you have recommendations for a tool kit that will last outside? I've done metal, wood/plastic handle, and everything just seems to wear out quickly. I want something that can sit outside with no issues without paying a crazy amount of money.

A tool kit? Are you looking for a grill or a smoker? What kind of fire are you looking for? Too many options without narrowing it down.

Welcome to wayalife. 🤪

CalSgt

Hooked

I like my webber brand tongs over many of the others I've had but they live in the house, not sure how they do in the elements

WJCO

Meme King
A tool kit? Are you looking for a grill or a smoker? What kind of fire are you looking for? Too many options without narrowing it down.

Welcome to wayalife. 🤪

Lol. Basic charcoal smoker with firebox. Just want something that will last outside in the weather. I've always had the cheap shit and the wood handles splinter and the plastic handles melt. I don't want to spend a fortune but I also don't want shit that has to be replaced every year. Thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom