SMORR April 27th

Stotch

Caught the Bug
There are ao many really good trails it's hard to pick a favorite. V-Notch was interesting as we, essentially, did it anally. And with as tight as everyones asses were squeezing the seats that's an honest analogy. I also liked the Curly? Wolf one with the staircase.

Anally and wet... always interesting LOL

Yeah curly wolf is the one I started to get sideways on I believe. That was also a great trail.

Is 'Curly Wolf' at SMORR or Flat Nasty? I see a 'Lone Wolf' at SMORR, but it doesn't look like the one you're referring to.

Those two photos were from Flat Nasty, nice little creek bed trail.

I broke the soft top when I hit a tree. It ended up ripping the bar from the fabric... ripped a fender off on another tree. And also lost a bolt to the rear sway bar frame bracket, so the sway bar was just flopping around near the end of the 2nd day.
Must've missed that one when Dirk and I were there. Looks like fun!
Ouch, hope it all cleans up easy for you. At least it wasn't more speed sensor problems ;)

Curly Wolf is at Smorr, it should be right around Rocker Knocker. Its not Lone Wolf I know that. Smorr might of renamed a few trails because on my 2017 online map its not showing.

Anally and wet... always interesting LOL

Is 'Curly Wolf' at SMORR or Flat Nasty? I see a 'Lone Wolf' at SMORR, but it doesn't look like the one you're referring to.

Must've missed that one when Dirk and I were there. Looks like fun!
Ouch, hope it all cleans up easy for you. At least it wasn't more speed sensor problems ;)

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Curly Wolf is at Smorr, it should be right around Rocker Knocker. Its not Lone Wolf I know that. Smorr might of renamed a few trails because on my 2017 online map its not showing.

Gotcha, I'll keep an eye out for it. I'll definitely be around Rocker Knocker this weekend. Thanks!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Gotcha, I'll keep an eye out for it. I'll definitely be around Rocker Knocker this weekend. Thanks!

If I remember correctly, as you come off of Rocker Knocker at Pee Wees Crossing, it is immediately on you left, @ 0800. You'll have a blast on it.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug

If I remember correctly, as you come off of Rocker Knocker at Pee Wees Crossing, it is immediately on you left, @ 0800. You'll have a blast on it.

Top Bottom