SMORR, Labor Day Weekend 2018

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Look like we have 7 Jeeps going. Hope everybody else can make it. I will PM everyone my phone number sometime this week, so we can find each other easier. Let’s plan on meeting somewhere on the property, on Saturday around 9am.

Just a heads up to everyone going, make sure you bring cash. They don't take card so if you don't have cash on hand you will need to drive into town and stop at an ATM. Just a FYI seeing how its happened to me in the past.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Just a heads up to everyone going, make sure you bring cash. They don't take card so if you don't have cash on hand you will need to drive into town and stop at an ATM. Just a FYI seeing how its happened to me in the past.

Good call; they are cash only.

Chris1015

Have a good time guys. Cant make this one. Too busy to head out for few days right now. Looking forward to the pics.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
My wife and I are little over 2 hours away. Shawn (Honor2afault) got us a campsite. I PMed everybody my phone number, if any of you guys are camping and coming in late tonight, give me a buzz. We’ll try to find you.
Thanks Shawn !!!!

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I'll be in around 2am, really late start. I'm camping in the hotel tonight though. I'll see y'all in the am.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom