So Need A New Lift

tonytony9

Really can't answer that question. It all depends on how your rig is used and what kind of weight you carry. I went through 2 sets of rear springs and then added spacers on top of that to get mine dialed in to where I wanted/needed. Technically I have about 5" of lift in the rear, but with the weight I've got to deal with it only nets about 3".

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I don’t carry additional gear in the back. I removed the spare and carrier. Front ive got Evo QP with a winch

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
What size? I have the brake line relocation brackets from the rough country lift, I’m wondering if I’ll have to extend anything with the rubi express.

That’s going to depend on the extended length of your shocks. I’m betting your fox’s are 9.5” front and 9.1” rear which would be fine with the extension brackets.

Jsouder53

Hooked
What size? I have the brake line relocation brackets from the rough country lift, I’m wondering if I’ll have to extend anything with the rubi express.

I had the rough country x series 4 inch lift originally, then swapped coils out to 4 inch plush ride coils and 3.5 metalcloak dual rate coils in the rear. I also have rancho rs9000 xl shocks. Your brake line relocation brackets should be fine as long as you have brake line extensions, what lift do you have already?

Top Bottom