So pissed off!

KPM171

Well, looks like it turned out well. Thanks for all of your advice. I ended up ordering a 2014 JKU in Granite. Half doors, 430 radio, alpine premium system, 3.73 gears, trac loc rear diff, tow package, satellite radio, slush mats, connectivity, pretty much whatever options were available on a 24C package. Got it for at cost, plus military discount, a dealer discount, and split holdback. In addition, they threw an extra grand onto the trade in value of my Jeep, so getting 23k for it (only has 10K payoff). When all was said and done, I got a great deal and got exactly what I wanted. Plus free 7 year bumper to bumper warranty and 2 years free services (at that dealership). Great way to bring in the new year! Should be here in 4-6 weeks.

Congrats! :thumb:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Glad it worked out. They'll start building it in about 2 weeks and the build goes fast. Then the shipping takes another two weeks or so. It's like waiting for a baby to be born

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to it. The plan is to build around a 35 inch tire. Now that I have a vehicle I know I am going to keep for a while, I hope the mods will come quicker. I already stripped off all the stuff from my Jeep, figure Ill throw it all on the JKU after some cleaning. I plan on keeping the 33s on it until around march, then move up to 35s. This will give me time to do c gussets and a few other things first.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Glad it worked out. They'll start building it in about 2 weeks and the build goes fast. Then the shipping takes another two weeks or so. It's like waiting for a baby to be born

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ha! Funny you put it that way. There is a commercial out where the guy sees his mustang as a big baby, my wife always says that's me!

Top Bottom