So this just happened!

The BAD Influence

We're not big beer drinkers, but occasionally my wife likes a Coors Light.
I'm out running errands, stop for gas, and run in to grab her a 6 pack.
Lady at the next pump: Why didn't you buy Bud light?
Me: Excuse me?
Lady: You look like a homophobic person who is boycotting Bud light
Me: Well I don't drink beer, this is my wife's favorite brand, I'm buying it for her.
Lady: Oh, that makes sense.
I was in such shock that I didn't have a come back. But WTF!

kevman65

Hooked
Oh so many missed opportunities.

First, it's not a boycott, it's a brand abandonment.

Second, has more to do with the insult and belittlement thrown at their customer base during the ad campaign than it does with him wanting to dress up as Barbie.

Third, it's not phobia of any kind, most people are not afraid of the alphabet or their lifestyle. Just tired of having it shoved in our face everywhere we turn. It's none of our business and we don't want or need to see or hear it.

Lastly, from everything I've seen, he never claims to be homosexual, just a "trans" which is actually misleading, technically he is a cross-dresser.

And finally, "No Ma`am, your husband asked me to pick this up for him and his boyfriend"

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm so tired of this shit, I'd contact the station owner and let them know what type of employee they have insulting and falsely accusing their customer of.

To her, I'd tell her she looks like the last shit I took.

Let me guess, dyed hair, facial piercings?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm so tired of this shit, I'd contact the station owner and let them know what type of employee they have insulting and falsely accusing their customer of.

To her, I'd tell her she looks like the last shit I took.

Let me guess, dyed hair, facial piercings?
Sounds like it was another patron not an employee.

Top Bottom