So what is the first modification you did to your stock jeep

Sh0rtBus

LOSER
My first mod was a set of IF H4 headlights and a pair of HID X A-pillar lights. Followed that up with a Poison Spyder evap skid, front bumper chop, and then a TrekTop. Then it got hit with a nasty hail storm that pretty much destroyed the hood and entire passenger's side of my 5-month old Jeep. Had enough left over after replacing and painting panels to do lift and tires. If I had to do over again, I'd probably still have done it the same way if the financial situation were the same. Otherwise.......

1. Recovery gear
2. C-Gussets
3. Rock Rails (came stock on my Rubicon)
4. Cut factory flares
5. Front Swaybar disconnects (stock on my Rubicon)

Static83

Lift and wheels/tires was my first mod. Didnt do enough research and went with a rubicon express standard lift. Ended up replacing it with a metalcloak lift and much happier.

BradsTj

I flipped my rear view mirror upside down since I sit up high.. I count that as a "home made" mod. Haha 👍

I put 33x12.5R15 tires on my Jeep as well, slowly saving up for the lift!!

bigtrucker52

I put on my cb first. I mean yes it's something that's not really that necessary but it is a must out on the trails on big trail events and it's fun to talk to people on the interstate and stuff

scull20

I'm essentially stock right now...no suspension mods...or tires (yet).

I have added Evo Rock Skins, Evo Rocker Guards, Evo ProTek Skids, TruckLites and a CB.

Now that I've got the armor added, I'll be focusing on getting lifted and getting tires.

spinuck

Truck lites and evo sliders on my 15 sport. Had left over LoD rear bumper so I put that on right away too.

CamBam925

First thing I got was some take off rubi rails for $60 on Craigslist. Aesthetically I took off the stupid warning stickers on the sun visors.

TCMguy

First mods;

Better bulbs in headlights
Differential skid plates
engine and transmission skid plate
transfercase skidplate
complete control arm skid plate
evap can skid plate
Grill insert/mesh

These were installed by Scott Smith from offtheroad.ca

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
First mod on my CJ7 was Howell fuel injection kit. First mod on my 2013 2 door JK was wheels and tires. First mod on my 2014 4 door was wheels, tires and front bumper.

Top Bottom