Socal: Ace Rails 4 Door

suicideking

SOLD Socal: Ace Rails 4 Door

For Sale, PICKUP ONLY. I'm near Riverside

Ace Rails for a 4 door. These have held up well and will take all the abuse you can give them.

They are currently in rough condition and need to be re-finished. No damage due to bending or anything else, just need to be sanded and rattle canned. I have touched them up before with Rustoleum flat black which matches the factory finish perfectly.

Make me an offer! Would be willing to workout a trade for a soft top or maybe bumper (front or rear).

$275

SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
For Sale, PICKUP ONLY. I'm near Riverside

Ace Rails for a 4 door. These have held up well and will take all the abuse you can give them.

They are currently in rough condition and need to be re-finished. No damage due to bending or anything else, just need to be sanded and rattle canned. I have touched them up before with Rustoleum flat black which matches the factory finish perfectly.

Make me an offer! Would be willing to workout a trade for a soft top or maybe bumper (front or rear).

$275

Can you post a picture

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

suicideking

The first pic in my driveway is what they would look like after being re-finished.

The others are recent pics. As mentioned, scratched up and need a touch up. No structural damage.

Attachments

• 1024 2.jpg
    1024 2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 85
  • calico close1.jpg
    calico close1.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom