Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Borrego desert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson valley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you guys would rather run big bear that's cool. Ill just head up Thursday and maybe wheel and camp the bE good to go Friday.

my_jk

If you guys would rather run big bear that's cool. Ill just head up Thursday and maybe wheel and camp the bE good to go Friday.

Where are you camping at thursday the 27 my buddy and I would like to camp out as well. Also is there snow in big bear now?

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Added a poll to the top. Wherever we go we could still camp out the day before maybe. Just need to decide where we want to go m

JAGS

Hooked
I have not run any of these areas/trails in the poll. My only thing is if any are more fun than others for my stock jku rubicon. I like wheeling and such, but not much into damage or excessive danger. Lol.

Not sure about camping, but if so would like to get two days of wheeln in.

Jk4thedirt

I have been all over Ocotillo and Truckhaven. There are easy and hard trails in both areas. Ocotillo is a little easier if you ask me. All the washes are trail marked and they have put in pit toilets everywhere. They also have the obstacle course off the S22.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I know I have talked to most of you in person about this but for the rest, stay tuned for a run shortly after the new year that will take place instead of this. It will be an easy one for the stockers. (like me) :yup:

SoCalDozer

Where at in SoCal are you overlander? I am always interested in doing runs and will be itching when I return home during KOH. want to do Pinyon mtn, Big Bear and I am always out at Ocotillo since I have friends who have a house out there.

SoCalDozer

oh cool, I live on on the 32nd street naval base. Will definitely have to do some wheelin trips once I get back state side

Top Bottom