SoCal Group

jdofmemi

Great day indeed, and a pleasure to meet you guys.

Here are a few pics I can add. For some reason I didn't get as many as I thought.

Attachments

• IMG_20180916_125848.jpg
    IMG_20180916_125848.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20180916_125758.jpg
    IMG_20180916_125758.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 64

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like fun.

My wife and I were thinking of doing a Slash X run from Apple Valley next Saturday 9/22. Don't have any specifics or times yet. Not going to be hard, probably just a cruise through the desert and doing some exploring. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Looks like fun.

My wife and I were thinking of doing a Slash X run from Apple Valley next Saturday 9/22. Don't have any specifics or times yet. Not going to be hard, probably just a cruise through the desert and doing some exploring. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Gah... Going to be at Mel's Jeep Beach Bash that day.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

TrailHunter

Hooked
Awesome day! Thanks for the great spotting from Jerry & Crew... Good to see James again and meet Dave. Here are a few Pics I got... (that Scrambler was bad ass)

IMG_9108.jpg

IMG_9156.JPG

IMG_9155.jpg

IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_9153.jpg

IMG_9148.JPG

IMG_9149.jpg

IMG_9151.jpg

IMG_9147.JPG

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9134.jpg

jdofmemi

There is a way to imbed them so they show right in the post, instead of as a link, but I haven't figured it out yet

If anybody knows, please share.

Thanks

jdofmemi

The red Jeep had all kinds of issues. No lockers, no good spotter, no experienced driver.......

As for our group, Kirk and Dave did great in the stockers, and it was pretty cool to have a stock and a built 2 door, and a stock and a built 4 door.

I had a great time wheeling with you guys.

BaddestCross

The red Jeep had all kinds of issues. No lockers, no good spotter, no experienced driver.......

As for our group, Kirk and Dave did great in the stockers, and it was pretty cool to have a stock and a built 2 door, and a stock and a built 4 door.

I had a great time wheeling with you guys.
Lol. The spotter and the driver were the biggest part of that disaster. I was waiting for something to explode.

After I went up, I tried to give the guy a couple tips on how to better control the Jeep... I didn't see him broken on the trail, so hopefully he gave it some consideration.

Yeah, I love seeing how capable stock Jeeps are. I'm glad I built in phases so I could learn how to be a better driver instead of just sending it and hoping for the best. 🤪

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom