SoCal Group

jdofmemi

Just checked with the rangers in the area. It turns out the damage is so severe they have an engineer evaluating the trail system up here.. They just arrived today.

It seems it's going to be quite a long wait for these trails to open...

Darn, they would probably be pretty fun right about now.

EazyJL

Anyone else going to be near the havasu landing area for memorial day weekend? I will be there and I'm looking forward to get in the dirt

41565chevelle

I'm new to this site but not new to Jeepin'. I am here on Orange County and would like to jump on some runs if you all have some room? I'd like to meet up with some new Jeepers and get out more than I have been, due to limited buddies and different schedules.

Thanks!
RJ

BaddestCross

I'm new to this site but not new to Jeepin'. I am here on Orange County and would like to jump on some runs if you all have some room? I'd like to meet up with some new Jeepers and get out more than I have been, due to limited buddies and different schedules.

Thanks!
RJ
Welcome to WAL. Post up an introduction of yourself and your Jeep in the Wave forum. Keep an eye here on this post for any local runs.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Update on MJT.. Opening tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I won't be there. I would like to do it the 11th,12th or the 13th of June.

Anyone in?

Top Bottom