SoCal Group

dillard09

So I'm looking forward to wheeling with you guys again in SoCal. The wife and I have decided to move back to Cali. We plan to be there some time in April or May. 👍🏿

fiend

Caught the Bug
I can’t do the 21st but 23rd is possible . You out for the 17th?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you guys want to bail on the 17th and run the 23rd, that’s fine. It’s looking like the 17th will be questionable for me anyway, given some other developments. If I can’t make the 23rd I’ll catch you at the end of March. [emoji6]

Last edited:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I haven’t run calico so might be down for that .. Will let some other folks weigh in . I may try to get out for a night of camping too .. but pretty cold everywhere

Calico is a very fun trail but I wouldn’t run a hard top. Some of the trails are very narrow and off camber. My hard top was very close to the valley walls last time I was up there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

dillard09

It'll be cool to see your Jeep around the neighborhood again..... And hopefully get to wheel with ya. :thumb:

I look forward to getting back to the neighborhood. I'm sure my neighbors will love hearing my jeep fire up in the early am. Haha!! Going to have to keep it registered in Texas

jdofmemi

Calico is a very fun trail but I wouldn’t run a hard top. Some of the trails are very narrow and off camber. My hard top was very close to the valley walls last time I was up there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Oh, it's not that bad, as long as you have a good line.

I think I've done it three times with the too on. It is easier with it off though.

I look forward to getting back to the neighborhood. I'm sure my neighbors will love hearing my jeep fire up in the early am. Haha!! Going to have to keep it registered in Texas

Be nice to wheel with you.

If you guys want to bail on the 17th and run the 23rd, that’s fine. It’s looking like the 17th will be questionable for me anyway, given some other developments. If I can’t make the 23rd I’ll catch you at the end of March. [emoji6]

I'm still recovering from the flu, not sure if I would be able to go by Monday or not.

Top Bottom