SoCal Group

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Wish I could.. Jeep is still in the shop. The good news is the new axle housing is in and its ready to go to ORE for welding.. expect to be back ready to wheel late next week

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Anyone up for a run this coming Mon or Tues? By the looks of things my wife may be getting an impromptu vacation due to this pandemic. We need to get to a safe place...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Sorry for posting this last minute run but the wife and I are going in an trip this after or evening. Were behaving the Victorville Costco. Should be an adventure. Well meet by the carwash around 5pm and grab carts to caravan in. Coms will on channel 5150.

In all seriousness we are going to take the jeep out to get away for the day tomorrow. Thinking of heading north out of Baker on the TNT through the Amargosa river and into Southern, NV. Dont have a real plan just a boondoggle. If anyone is interested in joining us let me know. We can come up with a meeting time and location.

jdofmemi

Good luck behaving Costco 🤣🤣🤣

Things changing here, projects on hold, so I may be interested. Safer roaming the desert than fighting the crowds.

5150 for sure at the stores🤯

jesse3638

Hooked
Good luck behaving Costco [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Things changing here, projects on hold, so I may be interested. Safer roaming the desert than fighting the crowds.

5150 for sure at the stores[emoji2962]
Costco wasn't too bad except the necessities were pretty stripped out. If I wanted fruit there was an abundance of that.

As for tomorrow we plan on hitting the road from our house in Apple Valley and heading for Baker around 8:00-8:30. That'll put us in Baker around 10am.

jesse3638

Hooked
Top Bottom