Socal Jeep Meet at Bass Pro Shops?

Patton007

Thanks for the update. I hated to leave it out over night. He turned down my offer for me to camp out with it. I had the tent, water, MREs and some tools.

No problem! Yeah none of us wanted to but there wasn't much we could do. He took all oh his stuff out so it was good. Thankyou for offering to do that. That was nice. That would be a really fun camping trip though lol!

Rubi Freak

I'm glad he got the Toyota fixed and off the trail. I was hoping once he took the Berfield out he would post a pic of the carnage. Once he gets some Chromoly ones that problem should be solved.

Patton007

I'm glad he got the Toyota fixed and off the trail. I was hoping once he took the Berfield out he would post a pic of the carnage. Once he gets some Chromoly ones that problem should be solved.

He took a picture of it. I'll have him send it to me and I'll post it

rubicrawl

Just in case anyone wanted to know. Austin just got back from fixing the toyota and getting it off the trail and he said he blew the berfield to pieces lol

That's awesome glad he got it fixed and out of there hoping those idiots didn't mess with it

HazMatJK

Sorry guys I missed the trip. Christmas party the night before..lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Patton007

Anyone wanna meet up this Saturday July 14th and do a day of wheelin up in big bear or by lake silverwood? We could meet at bass pro shops in the morning and then head out from there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom