ForumRunner_20130921_173645.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 104
  • ForumRunner_20130921_173654.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130921_173654.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 106
  • ForumRunner_20130921_173707.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130921_173707.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 106
Shit got caught with the doors and windows off in the rain last night at the hotel

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

That sucks hope it didn't rain to hard. BTW had a great time yesterday. Nice to me some new faces maybe we can all get together for another run.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes some time last night here in lebec

That sucks bro!

Good thing the jeep is almost water proof now you have an excuse to pull the carpet and bed line the tub! Haha

I have been putting a blue tarp on top just in case it rains.

Free wash! You had your top on so it probably protected the important stuff I hope?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379870275.016618.jpg

37's with only front leveling springs and no rub (without a load) haha I'm working on getting the pictures and videos on the computer. The gopro stuff is short-ish and only of my passenger tire really. Good layer of dust on the lens :-( still cool footage but I didn't have a chance to film anyone else with it. Edgar you were way ahead of me! Haha

Free wash! You had your top on so it probably protected the important stuff I hope?

View attachment 50106

37's with only front leveling springs and no rub (without a load) haha I'm working on getting the pictures and videos on the computer. The gopro stuff is short-ish and only of my passenger tire really. Good layer of dust on the lens :-( still cool footage but I didn't have a chance to film anyone else with it. Edgar you were way ahead of me! Haha

Need to cut those fenders

Hey Josh that looks good but Ur going to need to trim the fenders so when u flex it don't rip them off..

I cleaned mine when I got back. Damn it was bad dirt everywhere! Lol but it was fun tho.

I've got the top on and one front door to put on, god they're heavy! I have a dinner thing that was planned awhile back so only the inside got cleaned. I still need to take the heavy 37's off! Ugh haha oh we'll looks the shit.

Looks like you guys had a blast . We need more pics. I used to live down there and have done Miller many times. Not a hard trail but it is fun .I miss it but I have been discovering many trails in my area. Here is a pic. of one of my jeeps in the practice area before they totally changed it .As you can see this was taken before they back filled the steps with dirt
121_zpsedd31b2c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks like you guys had a blast . We need more pics. I used to live down there and have done Miller many times. Not a hard trail but it is fun .I miss it but I have been discovering many trails in my area. Here is a pic. of one of my jeeps in the practice area before they totally changed it .As you can see this was taken before they back filled the steps with dirt

Nice picture! What suspension do you have? I will try to upload some here in a short bit.

I've got the top on and one front door to put on, god they're heavy! I have a dinner thing that was planned awhile back so only the inside got cleaned. I still need to take the heavy 37's off! Ugh haha oh we'll looks the shit.

They are a bit heavey but I keep them like 10 feet away from my jeep lol

Top Bottom