Sockets used

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I usually carry all of the above mentioned, along with 36 & 44 mm axle nut socket (JK’s don’t but a lot of other 44’s use a 44mm), scissor jack, bottle jack, small handheld propane torch, full electrical kit (including wire, strippers, test light, soldering gun, solder, heat shrink), fuse set, extra nuts and bolts, sheet metal screws, drill, bit set, fluids, sockets, wrenches, crescent wrench, screwdrivers, large crescent wrench, spud wrench, cheater bar. There’s quite a bit more, but that’s the majority off the top of my head

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Some axle nuts on the front are 35mm and others are 36mm. I carry both. I also carry a 33mm socket and wrench for the sector shaft nut. An 1 1/4” in socket for the driveline nut on the axle yolk nut. A 2” wrench for my EVO adj control arm nuts and a full set of metric and SAE sockets and wrenches. I have doubled up on certain sizes as you need two with those. A ton of tools but glad I carry what I do

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Some axle nuts on the front are 35mm and others are 36mm. I carry both. I also carry a 33mm socket and wrench for the sector shaft nut. An 1 1/4” in socket for the driveline nut on the axle yolk nut. A 2” wrench for my EVO adj control arm nuts and a full set of metric and SAE sockets and wrenches. I have doubled up on certain sizes as you need two with those. A ton of tools but glad I carry what I do

While spud wrench can get most of those, I think I’d rather have the actual size wrench and sockets. I like your thinking

Top Bottom