Soft doors ?!?!?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I know I want halfs, but cant make up my mind either. I almost wish I never had a set of oem halfs since they were just so nice since they sealed up and didnt leak or anything.

Those are on my list as well. and would be the go to for sure. The price is whats hard. Im also having the debate about the coloring of soft doors or soft uppers. I wonder how well they will match the twill color of the trek top nx. Or should i skip the twill version and get the regular version so that the doors would match better. Though I would highly prefer the twill version. So soft doors or soft uppers may get the X in favor of the twill version.

cyberil

I keep debating about these or just some Rancho tube doors with Spiderweb shades. Living in town now, and only driving about 5 miles to work, the Bestop two piece doors are appealing again. I just cant decide. LOL!

I have both sets the Rancho with spiderweb shades and the Bestop soft doors. The Bestop can be stored in a 2 door with passengers. You can drive all day with them on and take them off when needed, great for the UK where it rains a lot. If it rains with the Rancho doors I'm screwed.

Paul

Top Bottom